Thread: Why does nexon?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Emote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Official CA Nexon Spy View Post
    just imagine it thats all u need
    Good Sarcasm

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emote For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  3. #17
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    lol i wasnt throwing sarcasm around

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  5. #18
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    If nexon decides to make the camos semi-customizable like CoD I'm pretty sure nexon will make loads off of players.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shame For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  7. #19
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    buy perm skins?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  9. #20
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Because we can make mini-chams
    Jeez
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  11. #21
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Emote View Post
    Why does nexon not want us modding? As in camo mods?
    i mean it saves them time.
    and we can choose are own.
    -Discuss
    Because their to stupid to make it so we can't edit the stats and they'd lose money.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitehawk772 For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  13. #22
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    id be cool if they made skins like Cod

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  15. #23
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Because a nude viper mod was invented.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  17. #24
    Chickente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    971
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    o-o

    Can you say that again, in clear, understandable Engrish?

    Or can someone paraphrase for me?

    @Zephyr.

    I think he meant that the only reason people buy the Valk is for the texture. People could mod the G36 to look like the Valkyrie therefore people would not buy the Valkyrie anymore.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chickente For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]aeronyx (06-03-2011),|H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  19. #25
    xXTheFirstXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN HELL!! \m/
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Brooding
    yea exactally what all of you said!
    Thank Me If I Helped You!


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to xXTheFirstXx For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  21. #26
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nexon thinks we are gona screw there life career.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kprizzy For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  23. #27
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    We should ask them lol. Be like you want us modding or hacking? LOL.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to RavalloJr For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  25. #28
    Rigby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,050
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    cause nexon is a bitch

    Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigby For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  27. #29
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    LOL I PREFER HACKING

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  29. #30
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Because modding is hacking and hacking is against the TOS



    (╮-)╮┳━┳ ( ╯□)╯ ┻━┻









  30. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast