Thread: Why does nexon?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Emote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Why does nexon?

    Why does nexon not want us modding? As in camo mods?
    i mean it saves them time.
    and we can choose are own.
    -Discuss

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emote For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  3. #2
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    lol cause what if its a "texture" mod that has a R.O.F increase?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  5. #3
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Official CA Nexon Spy View Post
    lol cause what if its a "texture" mod that has a R.O.F increase?
    that's called hex edit

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Implify For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  7. #4
    Emote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I Just ment a texture edit...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emote For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  9. #5
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    that's called hex edit
    derp.

    Nexon doesn't want us doing it because we are messing with their game files, or "property."

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  11. #6
    Emote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    derp.

    Nexon doesn't want us doing it because we are messing with their game files, or "property."
    But why cnt we make our own camo's

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emote For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  13. #7
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why don't you like people spray painting your photographs?

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    Luke420 (06-03-2011),ortax (06-02-2011),Stephen (06-03-2011),|H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  15. #8
    Emote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Why don't you like people spray painting your photographs?
    ic @Bombsaway707 but still
    u can close please or delete wanted some opinons only if u want to cuz ur boss.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emote For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  17. #9
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Emote View Post
    ic @Bombsaway707 but still
    u can close please or delete wanted some opinons only if u want to cuz ur boss.
    Ill leave it open no reason to close haha

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  19. #10
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Ill leave it open no reason to close haha
    Until the thread turns into a pointless spam/flame/troll thread.


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  21. #11
    VashSama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    you
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    Until the thread turns into a pointless spam/flame/troll thread.

    And So it begins
    OT: They're afraid the modders will make something BAMF while making the rest of the CA commuity go like in awe at the mod's awesomeness

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Patel View Post
    Head is head bro, my dick doesn't discriminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yet you bothered to post in it, which leads me to believe that you like that sort of thing..You know..the consumption of dick.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to VashSama For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  23. #12
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    Until the thread turns into a pointless spam/flame/troll thread.

    were still about 20 minutes away until the +1 thread needs to be closed

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  25. #13
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Because of the nx texture mods, like g36 valk smae thing but with texture mod.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to spidermanftw For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  27. #14
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
    Because of the nx texture mods, like g36 valk smae thing but with texture mod.
    o-o

    Can you say that again, in clear, understandable Engrish?

    Or can someone paraphrase for me?


  28. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

  29. #15
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    just imagine it thats all u need

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to The Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

    |H|rnza (06-03-2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast