Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove View Post
    You stupid? No i'm not mad just annoyed that everytime somebody ask for help on this site they are met with spam and flames. I only have a few posts because every time I post, it actually means something.
    like this post trying to explain how you always help people? I dont see a point in this post because this post that you just posted means nothing; not something. The part where you say they are met with spam and flames is not true. People help others but if you take on the role of a 1000+ poster and always help people you will be very pissed when every poster under 100 posts says How do you inject a hack? How do i use this hack? Wheres the link to the hack? Whats Net Framework? Where do i get net framework? Try answering that about 200 times each day and feel what we have to go through before you start raging

    /nuff said
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Shadowxeno For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (06-03-2011)

  3. #17
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove View Post
    You stupid? No i'm not mad just annoyed that everytime somebody ask for help on this site they are met with spam and flames. I only have a few posts because every time I post, it actually means something.
    Yes you are mad.

    You called yourself DoctorLove because you got a terrible pain on your heart.

    You asking us desperately to pay attention to you. The size of your fonts are telling me that there's a lack of love on your life.

    If you need a hug dont be shy and ask for it
    Do you want me to hug you and tell you that you are unique and special?




    @DoctorLove
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 06-03-2011 at 11:30 PM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #18
    DoctorLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol and that post was a post about me posting about everyone else posting. Don't buck up to me kid. Just because you're tired of answering the same question over and over doesn't give you the right to just sit there and do nothing anymore. Help people or say nothing. Don't waste the space or their time. Stop it with the superiority complex just because you have a lot of posts. FUCK that. at the very least we are equl as human beings. At least give me that respect as I have given you. That's all I ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Yes you are mad.

    You called yourself DoctorLove because you got a terrible pain on your heart.

    You asking us desperately to pay attention to you. The size of your fonts are telling me that there's a lack of love on your life.

    If you need a hug dont be shy and ask for it
    Do you want me to hug you and tell you that you are unique and special?




    @
    DoctorLove
    How dare you. That's disrespect on a fundamental level and I will not have it. Grow up, get a job, THEN complain to me about repetitive work. Til' then, fuck you. You've made an enemy here today.
    Last edited by DoctorLove; 06-03-2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: I

  5. #19
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove View Post



    How dare you. That's disrespect on a fundamental level and I will not have it. Grow up, get a job, THEN complain to me about repetitive work. Til' then, fuck you. You've made an enemy here today.
    29 Years Old
    Bachelor Degree on Business Administration
    Master Business Administration (MBA)
    Own House
    Car
    Job
    Just started to run my own company.

    What else you think I need?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #20
    DoctorLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    29 Years Old
    Bachelor Degree on Business Administration
    Master Business Administration (MBA)
    Own House
    Car
    Job
    Just started to run my own company.

    What else you think I need?
    To learn respect. Go back to kindergarten. Listen this time. All I asked for is respect, that's all and yet you continually throw crap back to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    SmartAlley is very smart thank you.
    Stop calling everyone a noob because you hack as well.
    Hacker noob.
    LOOK AT THE SITE YOU ARE ON! MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING.
    Last edited by DoctorLove; 06-03-2011 at 11:54 PM.

  7. #21
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove View Post
    To learn respect. Go back to kindergarten. Listen this time. All I asked for is respect, that's all and yet you continually throw crap back to me.



    LOOK AT THE SITE YOU ARE ON! MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING.
    We got legit members here as well
    I know is pretty weird but you will get use to it, believe me..

    Im not throwing crap to you man

    Just relax and have fun brah, no need to be mean

    I dont want to be your enemie brah, if you felt bad about what I said, Im sorry. Didnt wanted to hurt you.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #22
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove View Post
    To learn respect. Go back to kindergarten. Listen this time. All I asked for is respect, that's all and yet you continually throw crap back to me.



    LOOK AT THE SITE YOU ARE ON! MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING.
    It's called I'm here for the community?
    /derp

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (06-04-2011)

  10. #23
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

    It's called I'm here for the community?
    /derp
    ROFL !!!

    I bet that more than the 50% of those members are very far from being legit



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #24
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    ROFL !!!

    I bet that more than the 50% of those members are very far from being legit
    I was initially here for rez mods, then I started spamming to get into eleite rez mods.

    Then I found out there was nothing there.

    Then I figured, why let 1000 posts go to waste?

    Then, I continued, and here I am today.


  12. #25
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    I was initially here for rez mods, then I started spamming to get into eleite rez mods.

    Then I found out there was nothing there.

    Then I figured, why let 1000 posts go to waste?

    Then, I continued, and here I am today.

    I came for CA H4x0rz.
    More than half of my 8K+ posts are from here.
    And around the other half in General section.

  13. #26
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    a good song?

    look in my sig.
    I see what you did there.

  14. #27
    RazorBlade30's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your bed doing your girl.
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove View Post
    @RazorBlade30 I'm starting to feel like post count doesnt matter for shit as far as experience goes. Take any song in .mp3 format that you like, rename it to BGM_LOOP and put it in C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\BGM. For the love of god please try to ACTUALLY HELP SOMEONE THAT ASKS FOR IT!!!!
    im looking for something that fits the game like for example some mw2 soundtracks or something also thanks for defending me

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove View Post
    @RazorBlade30 I'm starting to feel like post count doesnt matter for shit as far as experience goes. Take any song in .mp3 format that you like, rename it to BGM_LOOP and put it in C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\BGM. For the love of god please try to ACTUALLY HELP SOMEONE THAT ASKS FOR IT!!!!
    im looking for something that fits the game like for example some mw2 soundtracks or something also thanks for defending me

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
    a good song?

    look in my sig.
    that doesnt rly go wit ca
    Last edited by RazorBlade30; 06-04-2011 at 02:36 AM.
    LONG LIVE MPGH!!!



  15. #28
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlade30 View Post
    that doesnt rly go wit ca
    sure it does. it's enough rock.
    I see what you did there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12