Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    fjksdgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Black Cipher folder

    I recently used the black cipher 4 hack (quite a hack imo) but then later went to delete it when I was done with it. Unfortunately, every time I boot up combat arms a black cipher folder is created shortly after the log-in screen, and I was wondering how to get rid of this, or make it stop. I have tried reinstalling but it still finds a way to resurface. Also, before you say it's supposed to be there, an account of mine was banned because it had that folder in the combat arms folder. It is not supposed to be there. If someone could help me out with this that would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Black Cipher is a default folder from Nexon. The BlackCipher from N00B doesn't create a folder in your CA file. You're safe brah. It's just one of Nexon's files

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceMan For This Useful Post:

    ortax (06-03-2011)

  4. #3
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Ah i was wondering wether it was a default folder or what.
    Thanks SpaceMan
     

  5. #4
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No problem.

  6. #5
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    It's Nexon's folder.

  7. #6
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post
    It's Nexon's folder.
    Huh, since when did Nexon place that folder within their root?

  8. #7
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Your funny.

  9. #8
    Hux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candy Kingdom
    Posts
    6,834
    Reputation
    588
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Brooding
    its a nexon folder rofl

  10. #9
    fjksdgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I am 100% positive it's not a nexon folder. When I inquired into my ban they said it was because I had that folder in my nexon folder. Also, the game can run without it, but it is created sometimes upon startup.

  11. #10
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fjksdgh View Post
    I am 100% positive it's not a nexon folder. When I inquired into my ban they said it was because I had that folder in my nexon folder. Also, the game can run without it, but it is created sometimes upon startup.
    are u sped ?

  12. #11
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by fjksdgh View Post
    I am 100% positive it's not a nexon folder. When I inquired into my ban they said it was because I had that folder in my nexon folder. Also, the game can run without it, but it is created sometimes upon startup.
    NOOB called his hack BlackCipher because of that folder. >.>

  13. #12
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    NOOB called his hack BlackCipher because of that folder. >.>
    And it creates fear.

  14. #13
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


    And it creates fear.
    I'm pretty sure you've scared thousands of kids.
    not goody NOOBington.


  15. #14
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Epic fucking fail of the year.