Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Not needed, but if you're going to use it to gain more experience in Visual Basic, then sure.
    It won't work out, nobody will use it if it's not auto-updated. They're better off just downloading the raw .dll from the original thread.


  2. #32
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Not needed, but if you're going to use it to gain more experience in Visual Basic, then sure.
    It won't work out, nobody will use it if it's not auto-updated. They're better off just downloading the raw .dll from the original thread.
    Yup and the chances of them using it are very slim if its auto updated because it is more of a Risk factor.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  3. #33
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post


    Yup and the chances of them using it are very slim if its auto updated because it is more of a Risk factor.
    Not if they're contributor.

  4. #34
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post


    Yup and the chances of them using it are very slim if its auto updated because it is more of a Risk factor.
    The chances won't be slim if it's an auto-updater. Nobody will use it, against our rules.


  5. #35
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    I've coded a system like this, and talked to Davis.
    I got a denial only because it wasn't an official "release" but he was thinking about it.

  6. #36
    Moshos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Outside your window.
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I still don't understand why it's such a bad idea? I mean, grab all the mpgh "trusted" coders for example @NOOB or @flameswor10 and let them code one big MPGH public hack. Gordon loader doesn't seem to be full of key loggers etc so why is everyone so against it?

  7. #37
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I've coded a system like this, and talked to Davis.
    I got a denial only because it wasn't an official "release" but he was thinking about it.
    Maybe he wants you to make the loader and he puts his hacks in it.

  8. #38
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshos1 View Post
    I still don't understand why it's such a bad idea? I mean, grab all the mpgh "trusted" coders for example @NOOB or @flameswor10 and let them code one big MPGH public hack. Gordon loader doesn't seem to be full of key loggers etc so why is everyone so against it?
    Ever head of the term "corruption?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #39
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    If it connects to the internet, you can't release it.
    That rule has a chance of being exempt from contributors.

  10. #40
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


    That rule has a chance of being exempt from contributors.
    And who's gonna make a loader?

  11. #41
    blaise10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    That rule has a chance of being exempt from contributors
    Lolz noob i love your Idea of a loader

    i think im might do one but only shows the sites...

    and send it to you noob so that we know what hacks are avaible and shit

    *blaise10 thinks to put a virus in it *

    lolz but for real you can just make a loader of sites



    oh btw im all against to hacking o.o
    but, i think i might do my own :P

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NOOB


    That rule has a chance of being exempt from contributors.

    And who's gonna make a loader?
    Me

    I Love Doing Programs And Im Also In A Company So Yeah

    EDIT:

    sorry for double post
    Last edited by blaise10; 06-04-2011 at 09:57 AM. Reason: double post

  12. #42
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    What about web browsers in the VB section? Nexon account generators? Even freedompeace had a way of tracking online users of Eclair.

    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace
    Yep! Eclair still works after the Combat Arms Server Maintenance. In the last 45 minutes, 13.12 hours have been spent on freedompeace eclair.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123