Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 50 of 50
  1. #46
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I disagree, the DB is only good with short range and even if you have two or more you only have an average of 4 shots to make it count. While I have 30 bullets with your name on it.
    I have 65
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  2. #47
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I disagree, the DB is only good with short range and even if you have two or more you only have an average of 4 shots to make it count. While I have 30 bullets with your name on it.
    There are only four shots, but on a map like grave, it's kinda hard not to make them count. Extremely CQB, I've really found it quite hard to miss with it. Although, really anyone's choice of shotty should depend on their aim. Get a DB if you have good aim, get a M4 if you don't.

  3. #48
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    There are only four shots, but on a map like grave, it's kinda hard not to make them count. Extremely CQB, I've really found it quite hard to miss with it. Although, really anyone's choice of shotty should depend on their aim. Get a DB if you have good aim, get a M4 if you don't.
    M4's bullets are like heat seeking missiles... I RARELY miss a shot with an M4...

  4. #49
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Get it .

  5. #50
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post
    M4's bullets are like heat seeking missiles... I RARELY miss a shot with an M4...
    Exactly what I'm saying. DB is a little harder to aim, but has more damage. It's really personal choice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234