Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 109
  1. #76
    RandomQQer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    You just contradicted yourself. You said that I said something without swearing, then saying that I need to curse to express my feelings.
    And your grammar and spelling still need work. "Sexual Predator" should not be capitalised, nor should "Little". "babys" is spelt babies.
    And I am obviously more intelligent than you if can actually spell and have correct grammar. Also, you have started insulting others because you were not correct.
    You should go to the nearest mental asylum, but only if they can facilitate someone as evidently deranged as you.
    I was discussing things from the past, Oh and fyi you don't start a sentence with "And" just so you don't go writing a report saying "And I disliked this women because I'm Gay"
    Also, IF and when I say IF I stress this very highly because, IF you were some how smarter then me then you wouldn't be putting "And" At the beginning of every sentence you'd find a new word each time to start a sentence, instead of saying "And" which you're not supposed to do if you had any form of education.

    See what I just did? Instead of putting "And" I put "Also" think you can do that? Or is that to hard for a person with your brain efficiently.
    Last edited by RandomQQer; 06-11-2011 at 07:35 AM.

  2. #77
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    I was discussing things from the past, Oh and fyi you don't start a sentence with "And" just so you don't go writing a report saying "And I disliked this women because I'm Gay"
    Also, IF and when I say IF I stress this very highly because, IF you were some how smarter then me then you wouldn't be putting "And" At the beginning of every sentence you'd find a new word each time to start a sentence, instead of saying "And" which you're not supposed to do if you had any form of education.
    I just started one sentence with "And". You randomly capitalise words. You also should've used 'woman' instead of "women". If had any form of education, you would know all of this, and that 'somehow' is one word, not two.
    If you would like to continue this, vm or pm me as we are ruining this post.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  3. #78
    william2455's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So much raging and contest between Spedcakes and RandomQQer about grammar and spelling. You both may be good at grammar and spelling but I can probably beat both of you in Maths.
    DON'T SAY THANKS, PRESS IT. THE BUTTON IS BELOW THIS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. IT'S NOT HARD.

  4. #79
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    Was those comments really addressed to you? Nope? Second of all no one asked them to reply to my comments nore did I ask you to reply to my comment as they were addressed to another person that was not you. So why don't you just go sit down and mind your own business okie?
    Was my comment irrelevant to you? Nope. Did you have to respond with such a poor and illogical excuse for a come back? Nope. Do I have the full rights to say whatever I wants and you have no powers or authority to do anything. Why yes, I think so.

    Telling me to do something without a proper say just shows you're just young and can't handle a conversation. If you can't handle my comment, then you shouldn't be online at all.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-11-2011 at 08:15 AM.

  5. #80
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by william2455 View Post
    So much raging and contest between Spedcakes and RandomQQer about grammar and spelling. You both may be good at grammar and spelling but I can probably beat both of you in Maths.
    No contest. I win. Easy.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  6. #81
    william2455's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    No contest. I win. Easy.
    I suppose so since he's not even responding probably because he got owned so badly by you, Spedcakes.
    DON'T SAY THANKS, PRESS IT. THE BUTTON IS BELOW THIS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. IT'S NOT HARD.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to william2455 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]YellowFever (06-11-2011)

  8. #82
    RandomQQer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    I just started one sentence with "And". You randomly capitalise words. You also should've used 'woman' instead of "women". If had any form of education, you would know all of this, and that 'somehow' is one word, not two.
    If you would like to continue this, vm or pm me as we are ruining this post.
    Can someone Say EPIC FAIL? If you attended school you'd realize that you used "And" to start 2 sentences.

    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    You just contradicted yourself. You said that I said something without swearing, then saying that I need to curse to express my feelings.
    And your grammar and spelling still need work. "Sexual Predator" should not be capitalised, nor should "Little". "babys" is spelt babies.
    And I am obviously more intelligent than you if can actually spell and have correct grammar. Also, you have started insulting others because you were not correct.
    You should go to the nearest mental asylum, but only if they can facilitate someone as evidently deranged as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by william2455 View Post
    I suppose so since he's not even responding probably because he got owned so badly by you, Spedcakes.
    No, unlike you I have a life. I can't just sit around on the computer waiting for someone to respond like you do, such a boring life you must have sitting around at the computer screen for hours wanking while waiting for someone to respond.
    I pity you.
    Last edited by RandomQQer; 06-11-2011 at 08:55 AM.

  9. #83
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    Can someone Say EPIC FAIL? If you attended school you'd realize that you used "And" to start 2 sentences.



    No, unlike you I have a life. I can't just sit around on the computer waiting for someone to respond like you do, such a boring life you must have sitting around at the computer screen for hours wanking while waiting for someone to respond.
    I pity you.
    I have a life. I'm just not going to go out at midnight I'm only check MPGH every half hour or so
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  10. #84
    RandomQQer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    I have a life. I'm just not going to go out at midnight I'm only check MPGH every half hour or so
    In the future please look at the quotes. Then you'd see that the comment wasn't directed towards you.

  11. #85
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    In the future please look at the quotes. Then you'd see that the comment wasn't directed towards you.
    Can we stop ruining this post?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  12. #86
    RandomQQer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    Can we stop ruining this post?
    Yes, you may discontinue talking on this post seeing as you're desecrating a perfectly good post.
    Last edited by RandomQQer; 06-11-2011 at 09:14 AM.

  13. #87
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    Yes, you may discontinue talking on this post seeing as you're desecrating a perfectly good post.
    You're the one ruining it. Just stop posting
    + using larger words does not make you any smarter.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  14. #88
    RandomQQer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    You're the one ruining it. Just stop posting
    + using larger words does not make you any smarter.
    I never really noticed it was a "Larger" word as you did, seeing as you noticed or assumed it was a "Larger" word means you rarely use or don't have knowledge of the word,
    I assume since I'm so accustomed to talking like that I never really noticed it was a "Larger" word as you did.

    On the contrary, Your the one ruining it.
    Lets take a look back shall we?

    My first post on this topic:

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQerz View Post
    Fail!!!
    Blocking your name out won't do anything.
    Nexon can track your account based on the weapons you've shown.
    And seeing as your rank is in the SS it helps them narrow the search down.
    + The fact that you probably changed the password so they can look in the database at the recent password changes for that rank which will pin-point them to youuu....

    I'd Say Remove the Picturee! or begin to embrace for a ban coming soon lol..
    Here I am suggesting a User Friendly tip to the Topic Creator, and here hops on some uneducated kids that were pissed because of the simple fact that their mother didn't buy them any more Twinkies.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    Yes I do, and as a matter a fact I'm more intelligent then you. Seeing as I don't need to curse because I can come up with much more intelligent words to bash people other then using words Negros carelessly use.





    I'm a "Dumb Ass?" lol says the person using the most common word on the internet, heck even little 6 year olds know that word. So by you cursing and using that word it declares that you have the average brain size of a 6 year old that repeats what they hear like a parrot.
    So I respond to THEM, and they don't seem to really have a problem with the comment I said only you White Knights do.

    And here comes you ruining a perfectly good topic with your swearing.

    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    Doesn't matter who they're addressed to. Your grammar and spelling are both shitty. You're just making yourself look like a bigger asshole. Please gtfo.
    Out of the blue don't you say? NO ONE was even talking to you and here hops along Mr/Ms White Knight to try and talk about a Quote that wasn't DIRECTED towards them.
    Last edited by RandomQQer; 06-11-2011 at 09:29 AM.

  15. #89
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    I never really noticed it was a "Larger" word as you did, seeing as you noticed or assumed it was a "Larger" word means you rarely use or don't have knowledge of the word,
    I assume since I'm so accustomed to talking like that I never really noticed it was a "Larger" word as you did.

    On the contrary, Your the one ruining it.
    Lets take a look back shall we?

    My first post on this topic:


    Here I am suggesting a User Friendly tip to the Topic Creator, and here hops on some uneducated kids that were pissed because of the simple fact that their mother didn't buy them any more Twinkies.



    So I respond to THEM, and they don't seem to really have a problem with the comment I said only you White Knights do.

    And here comes you ruining a perfectly good topic with your swearing.



    Out of the blue don't you say? NO ONE was even talking to you and here hops along Mr/Ms White Knight to try and talk about a Quote that wasn't DIRECTED towards them.
    UMad? Just stfu and stop posting.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  16. #90
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    I never really noticed it was a "Larger" word as you did, seeing as you noticed or assumed it was a "Larger" word means you rarely use or don't have knowledge of the word,
    I assume since I'm so accustomed to talking like that I never really noticed it was a "Larger" word as you did.

    On the contrary, Your the one ruining it.
    Lets take a look back shall we?

    My first post on this topic:


    Here I am suggesting a User Friendly tip to the Topic Creator, and here hops on some uneducated kids that were pissed because of the simple fact that their mother didn't buy them any more Twinkies.



    So I respond to THEM, and they don't seem to really have a problem with the comment I said only you White Knights do.

    And here comes you ruining a perfectly good topic with your swearing.



    Out of the blue don't you say? NO ONE was even talking to you and here hops along Mr/Ms White Knight to try and talk about a Quote that wasn't DIRECTED towards them.
    stop studying SAT vocabulary and start working on your grammar-_-

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast