Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomQQer View Post
    Actually I was quite accurate, seeing as I did that method before simply by taking a screenshot of a guy hacking on youtube he had his name blurred out and everything, but all I had to do was give them the youtube link and they was able to establish who was doing what on that specific time/date...
    It would only be natural for a gaming company such as Nexon to have records of who plays how many kills they get in a certain time span what mode, what items they have and etc.

Awesome, you can go on the website you referred "http://thesaurus.com" and look up definitions. Prompts to you, Here have a cookie, your able to copy and paste a word on a website and look for the definition.
    Do you even know what an adverb is? Do you know the difference between 'you're' and 'your?' Also, it's 'reffered to.
    Last edited by Jenkees; 06-11-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Actually I was quite accurate, seeing as I did that method before simply by taking a screenshot of a guy hacking on youtube he had his name blurred out and everything, but all I had to do was give them the youtube link and they was able to establish who was doing what on that specific time/date...
    It would only be natural for a gaming company such as Nexon to have records of who plays how many kills they get in a certain time span what mode, what items they have and etc.

Awesome, you can go on the website you referred "http://thesaurus.com" and look up definitions. Prompts to you, Here have a cookie, your able to copy and paste a word on a website and look for the definition.
    He didn't look for a definition. He gave you an example of the correct way to use it. Do you even know what you're talking about anymore?

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You know this is a "He" because? Ohh I see, kinda figured you was on that side of the fence with your picture and all.
    Now it all makes sense.
    I know it's a "he" because that's what he specified as his gender.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    thread turned to stupidity

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (06-11-2011),RavalloJr (06-11-2011)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678