Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by privatejk1 View Post
    they will only care if you commit suicide if you buy nx off them.
    How do you know he doesnt?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  2. #47
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    The only reason they unbann you when they recieve Suicide threats.
    Is because, people sometimes actually do suicide.
    It starts off as a threat, then they don't get what they want. They go wdf, -dies-.
    And then The company gets sued for not taking the suicide threat seriously.

    They just don't wanna risk death, or getting sued as it'd ruin their reputation or drag them to bankrupcy.
    It's not worth saying 'oh he's just bluffing'.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  3. #48
    privatejk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post


    I did but either way he needs some help if he is that fucked up just to say that. He needs help.
    I disagree, he's just a guy who wants his account back pretty badly..just like you would if you had a decent account banned. Nothing really extreme about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    How do you know he doesnt?
    Are you being serious?
    Maybe because its just a game, NOBODY really would end their life just because they got banned..
    Last edited by privatejk1; 06-14-2011 at 04:09 AM.

  4. #49
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I've actually got about $400 into that account as it is T__T
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  5. #50
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
    I've actually got about $400 into that account as it is T__T
    You could've just said "I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I spent 400$ on it. I'll buy more, promise."
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  6. #51
    ParraEels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,688
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Amazed
    scared me 2 Didnt kno it was a ticket till the very end

  7. #52
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknow14 View Post
    scared me 2 Didnt kno it was a ticket till the very end
    If you didn't figure that out till the end you should get you hand + your face = facepalm
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234