Thread: Hmm, fail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    privatejk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Hmm, fail.

    So yeah..ive been hacking for like a week using Noob's Black Cipher 5 (veeery good hack), until yesterday when i decide to play legitamately. I wasnt doing to badly, got a couple double kills and a few ultrakills..then i get called a hacker and get kicked..

    Log on again just now only to discover i've been banned for playing legitamately. Im currently lolling at Nexon for completely failing to ban hackers as opposed to legitamate players.
    How do i do that thing where i appeal and get a ticket or something? Thanks.

    Oh and heres a screenshot of the ban message..

    Last edited by privatejk1; 06-13-2011 at 04:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    They didn't ban you for playing legit... They banned you for hacking... They probably just barely got evidence that you were hacking.

  3. #3
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    They didn't ban you for playing legit... They banned you for hacking... They probably just barely got evidence that you were hacking.
    Yeah. Nexon is fat. You gotta expect them to take at least a few days on getting to you.

  4. #4
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    Yeah. Nexon is fat. You gotta expect them to take at least a few days on getting to you.

    Yeah. Their usually busy buying their solid gold Ferarris from all the NX people buy...

  5. #5
    privatejk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    haha ^
    And yes i know they THOUGHT i was hacking, but even when im not, everytime i get the lucky kill feed spam im kicked almost immedietly, and reported. It's beyond ridiculous. Mind you, its because of hackers like me and you that legit's get into such a constant paranoid state..we've made our beds i just dont really want to lie in it

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    Yeah. Nexon is fat. You gotta expect them to take at least a few days on getting to you.
    And do they often unban people when you send a ticket? I've just sent a pretty dayum convincing one i must say.
    Last edited by privatejk1; 06-13-2011 at 04:43 PM.

  6. #6
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by privatejk1 View Post
    haha ^
    And yes i know they THOUGHT i was hacking, but even when im not, everytime i get the lucky kill feed spam im kicked almost immedietly, and reported. It's beyond ridiculous. Mind you, its because of hackers like me and you that legit's get into such a constant paranoid state..we've made our beds i just dont really want to lie in it
    Well, I get ridiculous stuff on the kill feed and I don't get kicked. I think a lot of it is rank. Anyone who's low rank and is any good whatsoever is bullshit.

  7. #7
    privatejk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    Well, I get ridiculous stuff on the kill feed and I don't get kicked. I think a lot of it is rank. Anyone who's low rank and is any good whatsoever is bullshit.
    thats true, my kd was 3.97 so..

  8. #8
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by privatejk1 View Post
    haha ^
    And yes i know they THOUGHT i was hacking, but even when im not, everytime i get the lucky kill feed spam im kicked almost immedietly, and reported. It's beyond ridiculous. Mind you, its because of hackers like me and you that legit's get into such a constant paranoid state..we've made our beds i just dont really want to lie in it



    And do they often unban people when you send a ticket? I've just sent a pretty dayum convincing one i must say.
    Yeah, They usually will unban you if you send a good convincing ticket. Their really gullible.

  9. #9
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You were running BC5 and you say you're legit?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  10. #10
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    /fail thread. You said you played legit and yet i see Blackcipher at the top

    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  11. #11
    LifeForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    They banned you for that(those) weeks that you used playing CA with Black-Cipher, not because you played legit for 1 day.

  12. #12
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeForce View Post
    They banned you for that(those) weeks that you used playing CA with Black-Cipher, not because you played legit for 1 day.
    Some people dont know that...

    Ive had over 150 banned accounts because of hacking
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  13. #13
    Wintersun12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the deep dark lair of the batman.
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    Some people dont know that...

    Ive had over 150 banned accounts because of hacking
    The Fuck? 150 god damn I've been playing this shit for 3 years telekilling the ass out of the game and I've been banned 6 times lawl, you must do some hardcore shit.... <3
    If I helped you don't say Thank You, Just click the button

    +1 Thanks

    If You want to play with me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is oG Impossible, I'm 15th 50, 2.61 KD

  14. #14
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersun12345 View Post
    The Fuck? 150 god damn I've been playing this shit for 3 years telekilling the ass out of the game and I've been banned 6 times lawl, you must do some hardcore shit.... <3
    lol its actually 2 years. I fly around rapid fire opking with life taker. Pisses everyone off. -Route22- opked me after i killed him 200 times with 1 shot lol
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  15. #15
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    lol its actually 2 years. I fly around rapid fire opking with life taker. Pisses everyone off. -Route22- opked me after i killed him 200 times with 1 shot lol
    Everyone knows -Route22- is a hacker. Nexon won't do anything cause of the nx he buys though
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast