Thread: Video Makers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Death751's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Video Makers

    I'm currently needing some spots for upcoming videos , this is my channel .

    YouTube - ‪KnifinFTW's Channel‬‏

    We basically make funny videos and then post them here for people to watch.

    If you want to join just PM me or post below.

    It would be nice if you

    1. have a mic
    2. over 13
    3. active
    4. has fraps or some sort of video recording program

  2. #2
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Do we get anything

  3. #3
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    I might Join "If" We get something as RavalloJr Said

  4. #4
    xGolani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Eater Hideout
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'll do it! Although getting something would be nice

    I'm a Member You best be jelly


  5. #5
    ortax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'll join, I guess.

  6. #6
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    Damn it Nvm i can't join it i don't have mic since i play without sound

  7. #7
    Death751's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Flirty
    well aslong as u can hear me messege me ur igns

  8. #8
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    No i can't hear you my volume system is Fucked up since i don't know where the cord Is My friend needed my screen and he forgot to Return it

  9. #9
    Death751's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Flirty
    oh i c it would be hard then.

  10. #10
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can fraps but i can't hear what you say

  11. #11
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    I was going to post something pertaining to the subject of ridiculing your voice, but I've decided not to.

    Is the reason you chose the age 13 because you're 13 yourself?


  12. #12
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    I was going to post something pertaining to the subject of ridiculing your voice, but I've decided not to.

    Is the reason you chose the age 13 because you're 13 yourself?

    Is there something wrong with being 13?

  13. #13
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    I was going to post something pertaining to the subject of ridiculing your voice, but I've decided not to.

    Is the reason you chose the age 13 because you're 13 yourself?

    I can't read your wriiting

    /on topic Rewards??

  14. #14
    Death751's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Flirty
    actually 14 but anyways 4 more spots

  15. #15
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post


    I can't read your wriiting

    /on topic Rewards??
    CTRL + Plus symbol.



    owait, you can't read this.



    Quote Originally Posted by Death751 View Post
    actually 14 but anyways 4 more spots
    One year is not that much of a difference.



    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    Is there something wrong with being 13?
    Nothing is wrong with being thirteen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast