Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Swag On My Shoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    i turned into a moth in game.

  2. #32
    pashak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
    I spent me and my wife's 'going out' money on nx. She was mad, but she's over it now.
    you don't have a wife... liar.
    @RavalloJr

  3. #33
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iSterioType View Post
    When Ghost Mode came out I didn't know how to use it.
    I still don't know how to use that shit. Confusing

  4. #34
    Warmage007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    mine would be looking around the house for 3 hours eventually finding 25$ in change

  5. #35
    privatejk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Probably getting raped in the recruitment lobby with hacks on..

  6. #36
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @pashak Want to bet?

  7. #37
    pashak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
    @pashak Want to bet?
    sure
    I know for a fact you aren't older than 15 years old

  8. #38
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    Do you Have proof?

  9. #39
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by pashak View Post
    sure
    I know for a fact you aren't older than 15 years old
    Lol, Nov 16,1984.

  10. #40
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Demøn View Post
    Lol.
    Mine would be playing for over 2 hours a day.
    i play around 12 hours a day. In the summer i usually play 75 hours straight b4 my comp crashes and i sleep. Then 7 hours later ill do that again
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  11. #41
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    i play around 12 hours a day. In the summer i usually play 75 hours straight b4 my comp crashes and i sleep. Then 7 hours later ill do that again
    You can't do 75 hours straight with 7 hours in between. That's physically impossible. You could do maybe 20, then have to crash for 7. Even then, it'd be difficult to pull off more than twice.

  12. #42
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    You can't do 75 hours straight with 7 hours in between. That's physically impossible. You could do maybe 20, then have to crash for 7. Even then, it'd be difficult to pull off more than twice.
    i did that 4 times last year. Then i slept for 2 days in a row.
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  13. #43
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    i did that 4 times last year. Then i slept for 2 days in a row.
    So you stayed up for 70+ hours then slept for 2 days in a row? Cause that's legit. Just not staying up for 70+ then sleeping for 7 then doing it AGAIN.

  14. #44
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    So you stayed up for 70+ hours then slept for 2 days in a row? Cause that's legit. Just not staying up for 70+ then sleeping for 7 then doing it AGAIN.
    i stayed awake playing for 70h then slept 7h then played CA 70h again 4 times then i crashed and fell asleep for 2 days
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  15. #45
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    i stayed awake playing for 70h then slept 7h then played CA 70h again 4 times then i crashed and fell asleep for 2 days
    I'm not sure I believe that.
    So you went 70 hours awake, 7 hours nap, 70 hours awake, 7 hours nap, 70 hours awake, 7 hours name 70 hours awake then only slept two days?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast