Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    privatejk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Necassary precautions needed to prevent a ban?

    Ok, so as some of you know ive been banned..i play the eu version by the way (im from the UK), and i dont know whether its the lack of Nexon attention on eu servers or fact im appealing for an unban, but i have still not yet got a response from Nexon after sending them a ticket. Its been like, 3 days haha.
    Anyway the point is i want to now start a new account, and i was wondering what necassary actions i should take to stop myself getting banned.
    Obviously i could use less blatent hacks like chams or something, i have that noted, but i mean do i need to clean up any files or anything? Which program should i use to do this? What else can i do to limit my chances of being banned?

    Thanks for reading if you did, it was a bit of a waffle post i know..
    Last edited by privatejk1; 06-15-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes..

  2. #2
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    Did you send a ticket?

  3. #3
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by privatejk1 View Post
    Ok, so as some of you know ive been banned..i play the eu version by the way (im from the UK), and i dont know whether its the lack of Nexon attention on eu servers or fact im appealing for an unban, but i have still not yet got a response from Nexon after sending them a ticket. Its been like, 3 days haha.
    Anyway the point is i want to now start a new account, and i was wondering what necassary actions i should take to stop myself getting banned.
    Obviously i could use less blatent hacks like chams or something, i have that noted, but i mean do i need to clean up any files or anything? Which program should i use to do this? What else can i do to limit my chances of being banned?

    Thanks for reading if you did, it was a bit of a waffle post i know..
    You'd have to be pretty lucky to get a response within three days. Wait a few MONTHS and then you can be sure they're ignoring you. But if you're still going to use hacks, there's no real reason to clean up your computer any more than you normally do. There's no way to tell which type of hacks have been used on the computer, as far as I'm aware. (Like chams vs aimbot)

    EDIT: @Nitehawk772Jr. Read the post, silly. /

  4. #4
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh Sorry I thought you were saying you got banned stoped reading since the post was boring

  5. #5
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You're on a hack website.

  6. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Don't hack.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    RavalloJr (06-15-2011),Assistive (06-15-2011)

  8. #7
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Don't hack.
    Lol, obviously.

  9. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post


    Lol, obviously.
    Well it sounds simple and obvious, but that's the point.

    People asks, "How don't I get addicted to drugs?"

    The only answer is, "Don't do it in the first place."

  10. #9
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Well it sounds simple and obvious, but that's the point.

    People asks, "How don't I get addicted to drugs?"

    The only answer is, "Don't do it in the first place."
    But what if they're really GOOD drugs? It's just too hard to avoid it. /jokes.

  11. #10
    PinkPrince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    But what if they're really GOOD drugs? It's just too hard to avoid it. /jokes.
    What if its the drug the guy uses in the movie Limitless??? thats goooooood, it'll make u pro



  12. #11
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrince View Post
    What if its the drug the guy uses in the movie Limitless??? thats goooooood, it'll make u pro
    If you're part of a movie, drugs will make you money.

  13. #12
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Beh like meh. play legit.
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  14. #13
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
    Beh like meh. play legit.
    Psh. If he wanted to play legit, he'd want to be actually GOOD. /joke

  15. #14
    IFrosty_RD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cold
    i send a ticked more long like shet, i sounded like a pro :/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwL2G9QF5U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbVwR...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiPDT...eature=related






    “Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain”.
    -John F. Kennedy


  16. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by IFrosty_RD View Post
    i send a ticked more long like shet, i sounded like a pro :/
    Judging from this post you just made.











    You wish.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast