Thread: You jelly?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post


    What do I owe you?

    I've done most of your job as PHS.
    You UOI.
    He means a HOU if you give him the account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #17
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    He means a HOU if you give him the account
    Oh, I don't know.
    I trust him, but I'd rather try to sell it off quickly.
    I'm gonna buy name change first.

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post


    Oh, I don't know.
    I trust him, but I'd rather try to sell it off quickly.
    I'm gonna buy name change first.
    @GhostJr
    Well, I would give you a Steam account for good measure, and then pay you off later.


    I just don't have a job right now (my brother got a job and that pisses me off.)

  4. #19
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @GhostJr
    Well, I would give you a Steam account for good measure, and then pay you off later.


    I just don't have a job right now (my brother got a job and that pisses me off.)
    Get a job at Maccas
    Get less money p/hr than a hobo
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  5. #20
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @GhostJr 80$ right now!

  6. #21
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @GhostJr
    Well, I would give you a Steam account for good measure, and then pay you off later.


    I just don't have a job right now (my brother got a job and that pisses me off.)
    Hmmm, I don't know.
    GTA IV would be nice.
    But get a job flipping burgers, I'm serious, if you're desperate for a job do that.
    But since you're a farmer, I don't think you're near those areas where they have fast food.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
    @GhostJr 80$ right now!

    Higher than that.

  7. #22
    Lmsjr1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,367
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am so jelly but to poor to buy
    My Mods
    Roulette WheelX
    No Smoke ModX
    Clear Infected ScreenX
    Colorful SmokeX
    Anywhere Bomb Defuse ModX
    Colored Knife Crosshair ModX

  8. #23
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post

    Hmmm, I don't know.
    GTA IV would be nice.
    But get a job flipping burgers, I'm serious, if you're desperate for a job do that.
    But since you're a farmer, I don't think you're near those areas where they have fast food.


    Higher than that.
    I already did applied for jobs, you assume that finding a job is easy? It isn't, the people of United States are not spending or trusting companies and jobs are hard to come by.

    I already applied but still waiting for:

    Home Depot.
    Burger King
    McDonald

  9. #24
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I already did applied for jobs, you assume that finding a job is easy? It isn't, the people of United States are not spending or trusting companies and jobs are hard to come by.

    I already applied but still waiting for:

    Home Depot.
    Burger King
    McDonald
    Of course they're not easy.
    But those fast food chains are the easiest.
    Also those supermark stores like Walmart. /

  10. #25
    pashak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    wrong section
    @AVGN
    @GhostJr

























    .

  11. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by pashak View Post
    wrong section
    @AVGN
    @GhostJr

























    .
    This was originally a are you jelly thread.

  12. #27
    pashak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post

    This was originally a are you jelly thread.
    its a joke

  13. #28
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pashak View Post
    its a joke
    Not a very good one, evidently.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  14. #29
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I already did applied for jobs, you assume that finding a job is easy? It isn't, the people of United States are not spending or trusting companies and jobs are hard to come by.

    I already applied but still waiting for:

    Home Depot.
    Burger King
    McDonald

    dude are you serious?

    fuck that

    go to a temp agency and get a job at a plant/factory/warehouse or something.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. #30
    pashak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    dude are you serious?

    fuck that

    go to a temp agency and get a job at a plant/factory/warehouse or something.
    nice signature

    a temp agency?

    a factory D:

    i could work at a barret .50 cal factory


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast