Thread: DuhNoobin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Getting Head.
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed

    DuhNoobin

    Combat Arms Vs Ava
    Give me Pros And Cons About both
    Here I start it off



    Ca
    Pros=Good Game Play and Guns.
    Cons=Hackers and Graphics.

    Ava
    Pros=Realistic And Great Graphics
    Cons=Fps Drops and Random Point and Stays Low, Need more Game Modes

    (Doing This Cause I'm Bored and Need Post)
    Please Keep this Active and Your Free to Go Off Topic.
    Battlefield Vs CoD
    REP PLEASE I NEED IT *
    Last edited by BigSean; 06-16-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    Follow me on IG:Ocean.King

  2. #2
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    CA Pros:
    Good game play, graphics are good.
    AVA Pros:
    Good game play, very little cheats.
    CA cons:
    Many hackers, annoying kids.
    AVA cons:
    idk :/ I don't play it much.
    I would guess the euro and how you earn it.
     

  3. #3
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cons on AVA, sniping is easy as shit, I can go like 20 - 0 just camping with a sniper rifle. Gotta repair your weapons. Can get annoying and your guns go to shit if you forget.
    Pros on AVA, can get pretty good guns without paying real money. GP weapons are permed.
    CA... You can make that judgement for yourself.

  4. #4
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The graphics in ca =
    The graphics in AVA = Horse shit
    Hacking in CA = easy /ewd
    Hacking in AVA = Horse Shit
    CA guns =
    AVA guns = horse shit.




    Summary: AVA is horse shit.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  5. #5
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Demøn View Post
    CA Pros:
    Good game play, graphics are good.
    AVA Pros:
    Good game play, very little cheats.
    CA cons:
    Many hackers, annoying kids.
    AVA cons:
    idk :/ I don't play it much.
    I would guess the euro and how you earn it.
    u got it wrong -.-
    AVA has mUCH better graphics
    CA graphics r shit

  6. #6
    Nerd_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft.
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    The graphics in ca =
    The graphics in AVA = Horse shit
    Hacking in CA = easy /ewd
    Hacking in AVA = Horse Shit
    CA guns =
    AVA guns = horse shit.




    Summary: AVA is horse shit.
    Graphics of AVA are by far the best of any free FPS game I have ever seen.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.








  7. #7
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    The graphics in ca =
    The graphics in AVA = Horse shit
    Hacking in CA = easy /ewd
    Hacking in AVA = Horse Shit
    CA guns =
    AVA guns = horse shit.




    Summary: AVA is horse shit.

    Horse shit, horse shit, horse shit!!
     

  8. #8
    Nerd_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft.
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    Cons on AVA, sniping is easy as shit, I can go like 20 - 0 just camping with a sniper rifle. Gotta repair your weapons. Can get annoying and your guns go to shit if you forget.
    Pros on AVA, can get pretty good guns without paying real money. GP weapons are permed.
    CA... You can make that judgement for yourself.
    It tells you when you gun's stats will start decreasing from having a low maintenance level .
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.








  9. #9
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd_01 View Post
    It tells you when you gun's stats will start decreasing from having a low maintenance level .
    Yeah well I never found out where that was, so in the end I just kept repairing it after every game.

  10. #10
    Nerd_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft.
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcium View Post
    Yeah well I never found out where that was, so in the end I just kept repairing it after every game.
    It's a large pop-up that takes up most of your screen and you can't do any actions unless you press 'okay'.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.








  11. #11
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd_01 View Post
    It's a large pop-up that takes up most of your screen and you can't do any actions unless you press 'okay'.
    Apparently I never let my weapons get that degraded then.

  12. #12
    Nerd_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft.
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Oh and A.V.A. is much faster paced than Combat Arms.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.








  13. #13
    BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Getting Head.
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    The graphics in ca =
    The graphics in AVA = Horse shit
    Hacking in CA = easy /ewd
    Hacking in AVA = Horse Shit
    CA guns =
    AVA guns = horse shit.




    Summary: AVA is horse shit.
    Lol Ava Dont Suck So Bad you suck at it :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Demøn View Post

    I'm Horse shit,I'm horse shit,I'm horse shit!!
    God Thank you for the Quote Button :P
    Dont Talk About Ava like that Ava Graps Are Close up there to CoD Black Ops

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd_01 View Post
    Oh and A.V.A. is much faster paced than Combat Arms.
    Ava Feel Like a Real War in 3D I mean You Expect Someone to Survival After 10 Shots like on Ca? Ava Like the most Realistic Game Ever. You Expect someone to Live After gettin Shot with a TPG or a AWM? :P
    Last edited by BigSean; 06-16-2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Cause I Can No Stop Askin me
    Follow me on IG:Ocean.King

  14. #14
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSean View Post
    Lol Ava Dont Suck So Bad you suck at it :P


    God Thank you for the Quote Button :P
    Dont Talk About Ava like that Ava Graps Are Close up there to CoD Black Ops


    Ava Feel Like a Real War in 3D I mean You Expect Someone to Survival After 10 Shots like on Ca? Ava Like the most Realistic Game Ever. You Expect someone to Live After gettin Shot with a TPG or a AWM? :P
    The reason I say its horse shit is cause its graphics and guns. And the main reason it's horse shit it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too fucking easy.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  15. #15
    BigSean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Getting Head.
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by spedcakes View Post
    The reason I say its horse shit is cause its graphics and guns. And the main reason it's horse shit it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too fucking easy.
    I mean I know its Easy But I like Real War Type Games and thats the Closet To it To me I Like Ca and Ava But I really Like BattleField fosho
    Follow me on IG:Ocean.King

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast