Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155

    *CANewsTeam* Interviewees Needed! Look for info.

    Hey guys,

    I'm writing an article discussing different perspectives of why people hack.
    I would greatly appreciate if a few different people could (about 1 person for each different rank) help to answer some simple questions.

    Those I would like to interview: [*Where I wrote optional, i'm not saying it's compulsory for everyone else to answer]
    - A leecher [~100 - 200 posts]
    - A Level 1 Member + [~ >1000 posts]
    - A Level 3 Member + [~ >5000 posts]
    - (optional) A CA section minion

    Code:
    Questions:[Please post them in this thread using this code! <100 words each question please]
    1. How often do you hack in Combat Arms, if so do you only hack in this game?
    2. When/why did you start hacking? 
    3. Is there an underlying reason why you hack, other than because you enjoy it/are sick of other people using hacks? (e.g. hacking because you are unsatisfied with the game bias - NX whores)
    4. Was the primary reason for joining this forum to download hacks?
    If you participate, you may/may not be mentioned.

    Thank you!
    Please comment/VM me if you are confused.
    Last edited by H3ARTbreaker; 06-18-2011 at 02:15 AM.


  2. #2
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    I don't hack
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  3. #3
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Your my heart heart heart heart breaker.

  4. #4
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Why not interview something more important? You'll get three simple responses.. not to kill your bubble.

    [] People hacks because others were hacking.
    [] People hacks because they likes to troll.
    [] People hacks because they wants to try it.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (06-18-2011)

  6. #5
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    this is fail /fp

  7. #6
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    1. all the time, any game
    2. day one
    3. trolling
    4. bro i run this shit

  8. #7
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post

    Code:
    Questions:[Please post them in this thread using this code! <100 words each question please]
    1. How often do you hack in Combat Arms, if so do you only hack in this game?
    2. When/why did you start hacking? 
    3. Is there an underlying reason why you hack, other than because you enjoy it/are sick of other people using hacks? (e.g. hacking because you are unsatisfied with the game bias - NX whores)
    4. Was the primary reason for joining this forum to download hacks?
    Thank you!
    Please comment/VM me if you are confused.
    1. Every time i play. I never am legit
    2. When Combat arms started (July 2008)
    3. Im bored and my comp lags so i need to even the playing field
    4. I joined for the community. This Community is better then the nexon fag community that rage at you for no reason
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  9. #8
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    How often do you hack in Combat Arms, if so do you only hack in this game?
    - not much to be honest
    2. When/why did you start hacking?
    - to get revenge from nexon
    3. Is there an underlying reason why you hack, other than because you enjoy it/are sick of other people using hacks? (e.g. hacking because you are unsatisfied with the game bias - NX whores)
    -just to hack and have fun fmm
    4. Was the primary reason for joining this forum to download hacks?
    indeed

  10. #9
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    I hack because i want to hack on those who hacked on me but i barely do

  11. #10
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Code:
    1. How often do you hack in Combat Arms, if so do you only hack in this game?
    2. When/why did you start hacking? 
    3. Is there an underlying reason why you hack, other than because you enjoy it/are sick of other people using hacks? (e.g. hacking because you are unsatisfied with the game bias - NX whores)
    4. Was the primary reason for joining this forum to download hacks?
    1. I only hack when I play fireteam / test for a coder
    2. In 2009 when I saw others using hacks
    3. I do it for the lulz
    4. Yes

  12. #11
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    1. all the time, any game
    2. day one
    3. trolling
    4. bro i run this shit
    lol. Noob PM me ur IGN. I wana play with u again
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  13. #12
    blackman11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    your moms house
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    1. Yes I only hack in this game, and yes I hack when others hack ,but always keep health bar and boxes and charms on.
    2. I think sometime the month, because i saw others hack in the game.
    3. I do it for revenge from Nexion sense they banned my main for nothing. Then again i wanted to try it!
    4. I heard there hacks here, so I went here. Now I want to make me own hacks ,but don't know were to begin. P.S nice website like how it set up!

  14. #13
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm writing an article discussing different perspectives of why people hack.
    I would greatly appreciate if a few different people could (about 1 person for each different rank) help to answer some simple questions.

    Those I would like to interview: [*Where I wrote optional, i'm not saying it's compulsory for everyone else to answer]
    - A leecher [~100 - 200 posts]
    - A Level 1 Member + [~ >1000 posts]
    - A Level 3 Member + [~ >5000 posts]
    - (optional) A CA section minion

    Code:
    Questions:[Please post them in this thread using this code! <100 words each question please]
    1. How often do you hack in Combat Arms, if so do you only hack in this game?
    2. When/why did you start hacking? 
    3. Is there an underlying reason why you hack, other than because you enjoy it/are sick of other people using hacks? (e.g. hacking because you are unsatisfied with the game bias - NX whores)
    4. Was the primary reason for joining this forum to download hacks?
    If you participate, you may/may not be mentioned.

    Thank you!
    Please comment/VM me if you are confused.
    1. never
    2. never
    3. i mod, if that is considered. i only learn modding to improve on PS skills
    4. nope, primary reason is to lurk around gfx section, my first post was already a mod release.
    I see what you did there.

  15. #14
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post


    1. never
    2. never
    3. i mod, if that is considered. i only learn modding to improve on PS skills
    4. nope, primary reason is to lurk around gfx section, my first post was already a mod release.
    ima find ur first post then
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  16. #15
    same418's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Quebec, CA
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i try to dont hack