Thread: My Bust

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @Funny Man
    I disagree, Mexican wouldn't use the crosshair, he would've used the scope. Using the scope is very good compare to using the crosshair.
    @Bear Jew true. but........he sprayed at full-auto and i used the famas g2 before with scope at mid range and sprayed and it didn't have the result he had.

  2. #17
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Almightynub View Post
    Uhh, is this supposed to be a QQ video?
    Apparently he busted a mexican for hacking

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    @Bear Jew true. but........he sprayed at full-auto and i used the famas g2 before with scope at mid range and sprayed and it didn't have the result he had.
    I hate to say it, but he didn't, look at your slow-mo part. He is stepping to the side and firing straight at you. You wasn't moving and because he was stepping out, you became a much bigger target.

    I'm not defending him, I am just trying to make sure you have hardcore proof.

  4. #19
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I hate to say it, but he didn't, look at your slow-mo part. He is stepping to the side and firing straight at you. You wasn't moving and because he was stepping out, you became a much bigger target.

    I'm not defending him, I am just trying to make sure you have hardcore proof.
    i understand what you mean but...as you can see in the video i went in the same position and in the video that was slowed down the bullets went straight and he had to shoot through like a little peep. I'm not trying to flame but just trying to make my statement correct.

  5. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    i understand what you mean but...as you can see in the video i went in the same position and in the video that was slowed down the bullets went straight and he had to shoot through like a little peep. I'm not trying to flame but just trying to make my statement correct.
    The issue is that the G2 have very little spread, I would assume he is bursting, which mean a huge amount of bullets fired with a quick pause and fired again.

    I dunno, I just think he got lucky.

  6. #21
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    The issue is that the G2 have very little spread, I would assume he is bursting, which mean a huge amount of bullets fired with a quick pause and fired again.

    I dunno, I just think he got lucky.
    he could've got lucky but my assumption is that he hacked and i know im right. he either had a mod where it shoots a little faster or just no recoil/spread on me.

  7. #22
    Nerd_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft.
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @Funny Man
    I disagree, Mexican wouldn't use the crosshair, he would've used the scope. Using the scope is very good compare to using the crosshair. The FAMAS G2 when using the scope is a very tight area of accuracy, almost no spread and recoil, the only issue is the rocking it'll do something, but you can stop it by letting go for a second and firing again.
    In the little test me and Funny Man did, when I shot at him from where Mexican was standing, I was in scope.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1.








  8. #23
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Worthless is worthless.
    Send to nexon.
     

  9. #24
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Demøn View Post
    Worthless is worthless.
    Send to nexon.
    not worthless. sorry to say this but atleast post something worth reading

  10. #25
    kiohearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yo what is your computer specifications? i mean the vid looks very realistic
    "El Tiempo Paso Y Paso Volo Todo Cambio Tan Rapido y No Supe Como Todo Sucedio"

  11. #26
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by kiohearts View Post
    yo what is your computer specifications? i mean the vid looks very realistic
    idk. my brother bought the computer and custom-built it

  12. #27
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    I kinda expected a mexican to use super jump to jump boarders instead of using no recoil/spread
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  13. #28
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    looks legit imo ....

  14. #29
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice work even though we know all mexican hacks

  15. #30
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    its called aim down sight



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast