Thread: My Bust

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post
    its called aim down sight
    buddy i tried that before from his distance and held the left click like he did and shot it at full-auto and he did not tap fire making him a hacker. please get your facts straight because someone else already said aim down sight when that shit does not work.

  2. #32
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    buddy i tried that before from his distance and held the left click like he did and shot it at full-auto and he did not tap fire making him a hacker. please get your facts straight because someone else already said aim down sight when that shit does not work.
    its called aim down sight and tap fire at a fast rate, it works. No way to prove he was full auto



  3. #33
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post


    its called aim down sight and tap fire at a fast rate, it works. No way to prove he was full auto
    if your defending him then just don't because your facts are wrong.

    I wonder who did this maybe it was _Mexican_

  4. #34
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    if your defending him then just don't because your facts are wrong.

    I wonder who did this maybe it was _Mexican_
    that wasnt me o.o



  5. #35
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluseu110 View Post


    that wasnt me o.o
    "Maybe it was _Mexican_". He actually might be downloading hacks on here with a 0 post account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123