Thread: My 3rd Bust

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974

    My 3rd Bust

    As i said before i would bust an LTC 2 and here it is. enjoy






    Thanks to Nerd_01 for using a megaphone to help me
    Last edited by Implify; 06-20-2011 at 12:03 AM.

  2. #2
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    you can shoot through that glass...
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  3. #3
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
    you can shoot through that glass...
    You can but......... He did more damage then I had done in the debunk.

  4. #4
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    this is ridiculous lets QQ a lil more kid



  5. #5
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    You can but......... He did more damage then I had done in the debunk.
    trigger/barrel mod.
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  6. #6
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    this is ridiculous lets QQ a lil more kid
    You're ridiculous. Not QQ. He shot exactly 3 bullets without tap fire and I died within 0.50 seconds and yet u can't do much damage through the glass.

  7. #7
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    You're ridiculous. Not QQ. He shot exactly 3 bullets without tap fire and I died within 0.50 seconds and yet u can't do much damage through the glass.
    if he shot 3 hs which is possible. Also there are gun mods for a reason
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  8. #8
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    if he shot 3 hs which is possible. Also there are gun mods for a reason
    3 hs wouldn't do 100 damage but if he did then he no recoil/spread

  9. #9
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    God forbid a highlevel in combat arms is legit



  10. #10
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    God forbid a highlevel in combat arms is legit
    Almost all high levels hack. Some dont but most do.

  11. #11
    Soap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,576
    Reputation
    138
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    Almost all high levels hack. Some dont but most do.
    or thier just better than you cause they have been playing way longer than you? Im sick of it



  12. #12
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,690
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,561
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    How is that using superbullets? Superbullets don't make you do more damage..

  13. #13
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post


    or thier just better than you cause they have been playing way longer than you? Im sick of it
    This fag ain't better because he's a hacker so just deal with the fact he is and don't try to deny it.

  14. #14
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    This fag ain't better because he's a hacker so just deal with the fact he is and don't try to deny it.
    then i must hack cause i have a KDR of 92.12
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  15. #15
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    How is that using superbullets? Superbullets don't make you do more damage..
    The glass deflects the bullet reducing it's damage but with superbullet it wont.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast