Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    I have a "?" about G36KE.

    I recently got a G36KE of a Myst-G and i was wondering, IS it possible i can renew it via renewal kit? And can i get it permanent? I know this is a stupid question but before i buy renewals, is it even renewable?

  2. #2
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if it says renewable.

  3. #3
    ArtificialFlow_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Im pretty sure any nx item is renewable except for certain things like Fire team respawn tokens . IM like 99 % sure but Do not go and buy it because of this post. get 100 % sure

  4. #4
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @ArtificialFlow_ haha yea thats what im worried about. My clanmate said he would gift me 1 renewal tomorrow and i need it to be extended as long till i can get NX.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabolous For This Useful Post:

    checkdatshot (06-21-2011)

  6. #5
    checkdatshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ^^^ me ^^^ capow!

  7. #6
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Only from black hi-sec can get u it perm.

  8. #7
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    You only get GP weapons from MYST-G. G36KE is GP weapon, you can buy it with some high rank for GP. Thus, it's not renewable.

    Important rules for all the idiots:

    1st rules of spelling. Don't fuck with the ORIGINAL.


    There're three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection.

    - Frieza

    You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's a war; people die.

    - Luffy to Vivi in Alabasta


    We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!

  9. #8
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    You only get GP weapons from MYST-G. G36KE is GP weapon, you can buy it with some high rank for GP. Thus, it's not renewable.
    you can attain it via black hi-sec aswell.............

  10. #9
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    No you can't.

  11. #10
    Steve Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Six View Post
    No you can't.
    What do you my "no you can't"

    if you mean that by no black hi sec case then ur a DUMBASS

  12. #11
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Yes. You can renew it's time.
    That is a garintee.
     

  13. #12
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    You only get GP weapons from MYST-G. G36KE is GP weapon, you can buy it with some high rank for GP. Thus, it's not renewable.
    Sorry, but this would be the most appropriate answer.

    I find it annoying that you can only extend NX items. If you're looking for an NX weapon similar to G36KE you can have a shot at the M417 SB.

    M417 SB - Combat Arms Item Shop -- Online FPS Action

    G36KE - Combat Arms Item Shop -- Online FPS Action

    The stats are quite similar, just that the G36KE is more powerful, more accurate and has much more recoil.

    The pros and cons of M417 ->
    Cons - Only purchasable through NX, and also requires luck to obtain. It's hard to get for a long duration, even if you use renewals
    Pros - You can renew this weapon, it has a sniper scope and it's effect at both short and long range. It also has burst and auto - which the G36KE lacks.

    Seeing as though you won't be able to renew the G36KE, i'm just trying to give you a good alternative weapon to think about.
    *also, if you're thinking about the G36C, don't. I though it would be similar to the other G36 variants, but lacks most of the good aspects of the G36Es.


  14. #13
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    Sorry, but this would be the most appropriate answer.

    I find it annoying that you can only extend NX items. If you're looking for an NX weapon similar to G36KE you can have a shot at the M417 SB.

    M417 SB - Combat Arms Item Shop -- Online FPS Action

    G36KE - Combat Arms Item Shop -- Online FPS Action

    The stats are quite similar, just that the G36KE is more powerful, more accurate and has much more recoil.

    The pros and cons of M417 ->
    Cons - Only purchasable through NX, and also requires luck to obtain. It's hard to get for a long duration, even if you use renewals
    Pros - You can renew this weapon, it has a sniper scope and it's effect at both short and long range. It also has burst and auto - which the G36KE lacks.

    Seeing as though you won't be able to renew the G36KE, i'm just trying to give you a good alternative weapon to think about.
    *also, if you're thinking about the G36C, don't. I though it would be similar to the other G36 variants, but lacks most of the good aspects of the G36Es.
    It is also somehow more portable.
     

  15. #14
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    The portability of all ARs are pretty much the same..
    The difference between G36KE and M417 SB is 1 portability.


  16. #15
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demøn View Post
    Yes. You can renew it's time.
    That is a garintee.
    Learn to spell "guarantee"


    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    Sorry, but this would be the most appropriate answer.

    I find it annoying that you can only extend NX items. If you're looking for an NX weapon similar to G36KE you can have a shot at the M417 SB.

    M417 SB - Combat Arms Item Shop -- Online FPS Action

    G36KE - Combat Arms Item Shop -- Online FPS Action

    The stats are quite similar, just that the G36KE is more powerful, more accurate and has much more recoil.

    The pros and cons of M417 ->
    Cons - Only purchasable through NX, and also requires luck to obtain. It's hard to get for a long duration, even if you use renewals
    Pros - You can renew this weapon, it has a sniper scope and it's effect at both short and long range. It also has burst and auto - which the G36KE lacks.

    Seeing as though you won't be able to renew the G36KE, i'm just trying to give you a good alternative weapon to think about.
    *also, if you're thinking about the G36C, don't. I though it would be similar to the other G36 variants, but lacks most of the good aspects of the G36Es.
    Pro's of M417SB: SNIPER SCOPE BITCH! Idk why people like Rec 7 Rangers better than it.. It's better imo.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast