Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Don't Buy Myst-99N

    Silver Rank 2LT1
    Bought 125 of them
    Best I got were 30D Optical Sight and Assault Vest

    It basically give me 1D Helmets, Camo, and Fast Reload Mag II
    Once in a while I get 7D K5SD or P226 Silver or 1D Custom Reticle 4


    Edit: I'm going to go vent on MW2 via using WH but looking legit, so I won't be back in a few hours
    DON'T mention me, I'll check when I come back
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 07-02-2011 at 10:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #2
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Got 1D Custom Reticle 4, not buying another one again.

  3. #3
    AddictedToLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    851
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    77
    Thanks for the heads up.

  4. #4
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Why 125 of them?

  5. #5
    checkdatshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i bought like 10 of them

  6. #6
    Thor's BanHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    They are nx righht? If so i bought none.

  7. #7
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post
    Why 125 of them?
    @RavalloJr
    I had like 10K NX
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #8
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I feel like a CA noob -_-

  9. #9
    Pako1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mexico city
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    U need luck i got 30 day cyclops bandana

  10. #10
    RavalloJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On MPGH's Moon
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Pako1009 View Post
    U need luck i got 30 day cyclops bandana
    Gift me pl0x...

  11. #11
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Silver Rank 2LT1
    Bought 125 of them
    Best I got were 30D Optical Sight and Assault Vest

    It basically give me 1D Helmets, Camo, and Fast Reload Mag II
    Once in a while I get 7D K5SD or P226 Silver or 1D Custom Reticle 4


    Edit: I'm going to go vent on MW2 via using WH but looking legit, so I won't be back in a few hours
    DON'T mention me, I'll check when I come back
    thats actually really fucking good
    ure spending 1.25k nx on 2 30 day items and 100s of other items?

  12. #12
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    @RavalloJr
    I had like 10K NX
    You should have bought the american eagle perm.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (07-02-2011)

  14. #13
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    It's better than what nexon has given us so far, other than Kalikas.

  15. #14
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    thats actually really fucking good
    ure spending 1.25k nx on 2 30 day items and 100s of other items?
    @noob555
    Do you consider Fast Reload Clip II for Shotgun and Pistol good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
    You should have bought the american eagle perm.
    @Hispiforce
    I have Desert Eagle SE perm already
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  16. #15
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    @noob555
    Do you consider Fast Reload Clip II for Shotgun and Pistol good?



    @Hispiforce
    I have Desert Eagle SE perm already
    i mean u did get 2 30 day items didnt u???
    only for 1.25k nx
    o-o

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    @noob555
    Do you consider Fast Reload Clip II for Shotgun and Pistol good?



    @Hispiforce
    I have Desert Eagle SE perm already
    american eagle>deagle se
    better animations D=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast