Thread: 50K NX Giveaway

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ah this fucker's advertising his shit everywhere including nexon forums.


    Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

  2. #32
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Death751 View Post
    its to gain em some popularity.
    Give it to me
    Im Minion and I will boost your popularity



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #33
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Give it to me
    Im Minion and I will boost your popularity
    I loled at this.. abusing power much? just jk.. i think he just want attention and not realy giving it away

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  4. #34
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Removed is removed
    @Roger Smith
    Close?

  5. #35
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Removed is removed
    @Roger Smith
    Close?
    yup should close since the OP isnt active and just toying with us

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  6. #36
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post


    yup should close since the OP isnt active and just toying with us
    No need to double post

  7. #37
    Death751's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Flirty
    close it gave it away.

  8. #38
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Death751 View Post
    close it gave it away.
    sure.. can we know who you give it to??

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  9. #39
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I would like the NX to give to my older brother to his birthday. I don't think I'll get it though because you don't really know me...

  10. #40
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    I would like the NX to give to my older brother to his birthday. I don't think I'll get it though because you don't really know me...
    he said he already gave it to a person.. but i clearly think this was just a set up to earn him more subscriber

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  11. #41
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post


    he said he already gave it to a person.. but i clearly think this was just a set up to earn him more subscriber
    obviously. he's just an attention whore. he deleted all his old videos.

  12. #42
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    obviously. he's just an attention whore. he deleted all his old videos.
    lol this is funny.. do you think if i were to do it ppl will fall for it? like say if you press thank for me.. out of those ppl who thanked me you will receive a chance to win a 50 dollar code

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  13. #43
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post


    lol this is funny.. do you think if i were to do it ppl will fall for it? like say if you press thank for me.. out of those ppl who thanked me you will receive a chance to win a 50 dollar code
    after u give away they would unthank u but on youtube they still stay subscribed incase he does more fake giveaways

  14. #44
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think this deserves a ban

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. #45
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10Jr View Post
    I think this deserves an IP ban
    fixed for you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast