Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892

    Black cipher folder inside my ca folder

    why is there a black cipher folder with couple of files on my nexon combat arms folder? I also notice black cipher application running when I start ca...

    I don't use black cipher hack btw..

    @NOOB explain this

  2. #2
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Your an idiot! There was a patch before noob created BC. He just named his hack after it. An if you notice the application has a "3" not an "E". Also this had been posted quite some times.

  3. #3
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Stfu. I don't play ca that much. Haven't played it since early 2010.

    Request close @AVGN
    Last edited by Ian; 07-08-2011 at 11:00 PM.

  4. #4
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Black Cipher is the new Anti Hack.
    /closed
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  5. #5
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    closed?

    You forgot to close it...

    inb4thispostdeleted
    Last edited by Ian; 07-08-2011 at 11:06 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-08-2011),[MPGH]flameswor10 (07-08-2011)

  7. #6
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Stfu. I don't play ca that much. Haven't played it since early 2010.

    Request close @AVGN
    you really are that stupid or you just dont no what happening around you? are you under a rock or something? BC is nexon is program.. NOOB just came up with the name for the hack.. there is two types of BC.. one nexon program oither one is hack

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  8. #7
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post


    you really are that stupid or you just dont no what happening around you? are you under a rock or something? BC is nexon is program.. NOOB just came up with the name for the hack.. there is two types of BC.. one nexon program oither one is hack
    Learn to read what said. I haven't played ca for over a year..

  9. #8
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Learn to read what said. I haven't played ca for over a year..
    Forgive me for calling you a idiot then.

  10. #9
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post


    you really are that stupid or you just dont no what happening around you? are you under a rock or something? BC is nexon is program.. NOOB just came up with the name for the hack.. there is two types of BC.. one nexon program oither one is hack
    I deleted the folder because I thought it was the hack ._.

  11. #10
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Learn to read what said. I haven't played ca for over a year..
    actually.. why dont you learn to read and adapt to the environment i been seeing you in CA section for 3 days or so. and btw if you are playing CA>. you got to patch it anyway.. every patch and new thing nexon add they show it at the patch and all that.. so i ma counter ur argument with why dont you learn to read first.. b4 posting shits because you are just lazy... and BC is a anti hacking too they change it from the old one since they think this one can detect hacks better... n btw.. you would see it launch every time you try to launch CA...

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  12. #11
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    I deleted the folder because I thought it was the hack ._.
    I was about to do that cuz I thought it was the hack..

  13. #12
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    You dumbfuck.

  14. #13
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post


    actually.. why dont you learn to read and adapt to the environment i been seeing you in CA section for 3 days or so. and btw if you are playing CA>. you got to patch it anyway.. every patch and new thing nexon add they show it at the patch and all that.. so i ma counter ur argument with why dont you learn to read first.. b4 posting shits because you are just lazy... and BC is a anti hacking too they change it from the old one since they think this one can detect hacks better... n btw.. you would see it launch every time you try to launch CA...
    Are you mad? You seem mad. Well he said he hasn't played for a year. Being on for 3 or so days in the CA section doesn't mean he has to know everything up to date. Oh and what if he launches CA from direct and not web?

  15. #14
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Afff I forgot to close
    /closed for real
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    DareoTheOreo (07-08-2011)

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Is Anyone Elses CA FOlder Hijacked By Black Cipher?
    By -KidCudi in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:01 AM
  2. [Help Request] Help with black cipher folder.
    By burstofsunshine in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 04:32 PM
  3. [Solved] Black Cipher folder constantly being created?
    By HaloGunner977th in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 12:28 AM
  4. Black Cipher folder
    By fjksdgh in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 11:45 AM
  5. WHATS THAT NEW THING INSIDE OUR CA FOLDER! (AFTER THE PATCH)))
    By El Narco in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:35 AM