Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 18 of 18
  1. #16
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    Institute of massachusets?

    Do u mean MIT?
    idk let me check it says on the website lol
    EDITE:[ Massachusetts Institute of Technology ] @~Shadowxeno
    Last edited by EL_PACHUCO; 07-10-2011 at 01:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

  2. #17
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
    idk let me check it says on the website lol
    EDITE:[ Massachusetts Institute of Technology ] @~Shadowxeno
    Where do u learn? Online, At the MIT University thing or do they have online tuts that you read?

    OT: Links?

  3. #18
    EL_PACHUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


    Where do u learn? Online, At the MIT University thing or do they have online tuts that you read?

    OT: Links?
    there like online tuts full tuts i think i have the pdf..ill pm you it i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post


    Son, if your parental units do not approve of female buttocks for a young man's viewing, then I am fearful for the nature of your sexual orientation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanBoBoEgan View Post


    u have too much ass to be a minion

    jk

    u could probly (i would trust u)

    i dont decide that though...
    Quote Originally Posted by eXaLtIc™ View Post
    PS: EL_PACHUCO i love your avatar my gf has the same ass as that but better ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 06:08 PM
  2. Google tells only the truth, lol
    By mostwanted in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:03 AM
  3. the truth
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 09:26 AM
  4. [info] The Truth About Retail Codes
    By ricardogommeren in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 12:29 AM
  5. the truth about hardware bans
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:52 AM