Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Good news, a member was nice enough to give me a full info 1stLT2 for free, CBL clean, nothing abnormal. Only issue is it got no GP/weapons. But still, I guess I will work on that one. :3
    Whoever did that is very generous. any perms?

  2. #47
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    Whoever did that is very generous. any perms?
    No it got nothing on it, right now I am having problems, I have no idea how to log in into a (insert name here)(at)southbell.net I know it's the ATT-Yahoo thing, but it kept saying I have the wrong password and stuff.

  3. #48
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    No it got nothing on it, right now I am having problems, I have no idea how to log in into a (insert name here)(at)southbell.net I know it's the ATT-Yahoo thing, but it kept saying I have the wrong password and stuff.
    thats strange. maybe in september when i get nx ill gift u 90 day nx gun then perm after

  4. #49
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    thats strange. maybe in september when i get nx ill gift u 90 day nx gun then perm after
    Then again ATT sucks so much balls, it's like a herpie filled prositute raping a teddy bear.

    It got a cool name too, which is awesome for once.

  5. #50
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Then again ATT sucks so much balls, it's like a herpie filled prositute raping a teddy bear.

    It got a cool name too, which is awesome for once.
    is it aite if u pm me the ign? i wanna know

  6. #51
    roadmatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    13
    Nice But I dont feel worry inside because its just a game. Its not like you are stealing part of their life (unless they have no life). So I keep doing what I do. But whoever account I took I would give it back but If they get all angry at me they not getting it back 4 sho
    Do not use MPGH images for your own ends.
    Donate Jrueholiday@hotmail.com Paypal every cent will add up

  7. #52
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Inspired
    That's a real man.
    @Bear Jew
    You're awesome.

  8. #53
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Man View Post
    is it aite if u pm me the ign? i wanna know
    Player [eDivinity] - Community Ban List

    Quote Originally Posted by roadmatter View Post
    Nice But I dont feel worry inside because its just a game. Its not like you are stealing part of their life (unless they have no life). So I keep doing what I do. But whoever account I took I would give it back but If they get all angry at me they not getting it back 4 sho
    But he wasn't angry, he was confuse and sad, which is the main reason I did. Like I said, if he was angry, I would've told him to piss off, but he was nice and polite.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-15-2011 at 11:57 AM.

  9. #54
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,877
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    652
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I might think about sharing my account if the member is trusted.
    @Bear Jew
    CSM1 with 3 Perms.
    G36E Valkyrie
    DSR-1 Subsonic
    Spas-12 Gold

    But I'm still unsure of it

  10. #55
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by J- Dog View Post
    I might think about sharing my account if the member is trusted.
    @Bear Jew
    CSM1 with 3 Perms.
    G36E Valkyrie
    DSR-1 Subsonic
    Spas-12 Gold

    But I'm still unsure of it

    i might be gifting him a perm so you don't need to share your account. ill probably gift him it in september

  11. #56
    Cookie_Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    In Love
    It won't let you login /: ? Then just change the password let me verify anyways all the info was working by yesterday so let me check

    Or just change the email of the account
    Last edited by Cookie_Monster; 07-15-2011 at 01:20 PM.

  12. #57
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I hate phishers as my account got stollen. luckilly i had my info and was able to change pass. also think what if someone stole your account before you phish.
    Im your firendly neighborhood spiderman!

  13. #58
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the 80's, droppin acid.
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Very classy of you @Bear Jew, kudos to you on retaining your dignity.

  14. #59
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarrofice View Post
    @blazexfire97
    Yea that was me _xDWhoAmIxD_
    My friends quit because his account got hacked but now he is playing... little by little...
    LOL HEY !

    I played you like 2 days ago D:

    ...

    and rocked you in 4 clan wars

  15. #60
    xDex_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CANADA FTW
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Crappy
    @Bear Jew very nice thing to do!



    If you want a sig like this Pm me!

    Sigs made for so far
    Bravia
    Gunman003
    Jarryd Hayne
    Long P3nis

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. nexon should make you pay for a certain amount of nx -.-
    By Donnuh in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 08:27 PM
  2. Should Nexon makes Less NX weapons and gear?
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 01:47 PM
  3. Should Nexon have 2 server. HACKS and NO HACKS?
    By zmansquared in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 04:24 PM
  4. You Should Be Happy
    By Dorado in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:41 PM
  5. Which guns should Nexon add?
    By xiiav in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 12:07 PM