Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Lots of weapon getting added to the GP arsenal I see..


  2. #32
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Nothing good but Shapka.

  3. #33
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonTeaBag View Post


    omfg no more having to waste real money on recon lolz. better save up
    Recon vest isn't on the list
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  4. #34
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'd get the Shapka
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  5. #35
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    No weapons.... All these suck.

  6. #36
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    No weapons.... All these suck.
    Shapka does not suck
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowFever For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (07-21-2011)

  8. #37
    Xarrofice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Blah
    Shapka + Custom Reticle 4
    Thats all i need to win

  9. #38
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd_01 View Post
    Shapka gives 40% extra stamina if I am correct...
    actually it gives 45% stamina and if combined with elite bandana +30% staina your stamina last 75% longer. I got it for like 2 weeks from all the tags a I collected from daily jobs.
    Im your firendly neighborhood spiderman!

  10. #39
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
    actually it gives 45% stamina and if combined with elite bandana +30% staina your stamina last 75% longer. I got it for like 2 weeks from all the tags a I collected from daily jobs.
    You can only wear one head item at once... And one on the face..
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  11. #40
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    lol he failed /fp

  12. #41
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Shapka + Custom Reticle 4


  13. #42
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Knowing Nexon, they'll overprice it.

  14. #43
    Mr. Murk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fapper View Post
    Knowing Nexon, they'll overprice it.
    I think that's a given

  15. #44
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Price better worth the days and items!

  16. #45
    Jenkees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,090
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Have they released an official date? July is hella vague.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GP Arsenal Expanded - Second Update
    By [CA]GazaKiller in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 09:20 AM
  3. [Release] EXP and GP Rates Improved - First Update
    By iAlbertcas in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:43 PM
  4. [Info] First Update In 2011 (w/picture)
    By deadman027 in forum CrossFire PH Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:15 AM
  5. at last i update my first hack
    By neofytos in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:36 PM