Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy

    Combat Arms Lecture: Nexon Cash (NX)

    One of the most hated thing about the game is the NX cash, people often hated the idea of NX users and does their best to try and limited the options.

    But why do people pay for a 'free game?' Well, sad to say it's a common thing. Do you get upset when you pay for World of Warcraft? When you pay over 60 dollars for the game and still paying 15 dollars a month fee (or whatever these days). Do you call yourself stupid? Or anyone stupid?

    How about paying for Counterstrike: Source, the game cost around 10-20 dollars, all it is an updated version of the same 1.6 we all love and hate. Are you stupid for buying that?

    Or even better, how about Minecraft, are you stupid for paying ten dollars for a game that runs on the Java script that you easily make yourself with some practice and training?

    Same logical excuse can be made for Combat Arms, people pay for the game because if you didn't you would be buying the game for a small price and possible a monthly fee. The game doesn't force you to buy anything, so saying that NX weapons are better is just a poor man's excuse because he can't get some. For example, the common excuse that the weapons bought with NX are better.. so tell me why the G36E being a GP weapon is still the most popular and overused rifle in the game? Or even better that the clan weapons like the TMP is ranked as the top of the class and still cost nothing?

    Now lets move on to Specs, specs are a nasty case people hated the idea of the people who used it. While I don't see anything wrong with specs, the concept that people are angry and don't like the idea of using it. Even better that the people who complain about the spec users, will use the same NX to buy an Elite Mod/Super Mod to keep that kind of thing out. What's even worst that the Elites hated the idea of specs, but yet almost 98% of the Elites will kick players for simply being good. Even worst that you'll be kicked for using weapons that they don't like.

    So why are specs so bad? People say that the specs are overpowered? How? Some say their speed, currently on the Naked-God account I am using. I have a perm. Mei which is a 10% speed.. now with the military bandana I have a 15% speed.. the same speed as a Viper. Now buying NX gear, players are FASTER than a Viper or even a Raven. Then people goes, "Their weapons." Ah, the specialist weapons, sadly those weapons are also balanced out. It cost a specialist three times of money (NX) to use than a normal merc or player with a weapon. If they wanted to use another weapon, they have to buy a pass to so, that cost a lot of GP and so it limited it usage by ranks. Now, about about spec weapons. Those are very expensive and often require a high rank to even think about buying.. and even the massive amount of GP made the idea of buying with GP even more slim.

    So what about the claymores? Which is the most common hatred against the specs, well most specs tend to place them in an area. Issue that people don't go around the spec and tried to move forward. They get angry because they get blown up by a claymore. Most people use their nades early and don't save them, all you have to do is kill the spec. I tend to quickly find where they are and aim for the head, quickly killing them as well as killing myself. Of course, they will blow me away, but they will not get anymore points and my team tend to win quickly after that.

    Turrets?

    Turret isn't a big deal, people try and shoot at them from far or even worst.. try and run past it. All you have to do really is take your time. Even better to run toward it and jump on the damn thing and shoot it very quickly. Course you might die of someone else shooting at you.. but you removed a massive threat to the team. Even more so that the turret tend to get buggy and shoot at nothing. What about people putting them in the pillar in Gravedigger/The arch in Bravo.. well sad to say I can't help you there, that is a glitch and not part of the game.

    So if you hate the idea of someone spending moeny on a 'free game' remember that they are paying for your cheap ass to play the game. So just enjoy a free game and if anyone disagree, show them this lovely page.



    -Mouzie
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-22-2011 at 05:05 PM.

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Almightynub (07-23-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (07-22-2011),Benninja (07-24-2011),Calcium (07-23-2011),[MPGH]flameswor10 (07-28-2011),FroggeReborn (07-24-2011),Ghost8631 (07-22-2011),jerty000 (07-24-2011),koral13579 (07-22-2011),mintchocolat (07-24-2011),Nitehawk772 (07-24-2011),ogllyboogly (07-24-2011),ParraEels (07-23-2011),Thyrius (07-24-2011),wescooldude3 (07-23-2011),Xarrofice (07-23-2011),[MPGH]YellowFever (07-23-2011)

  3. #2
    Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,858
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    375
    my head hurts after reading this. Nice lecture most everything makes sense. Hope that all those people who call people "NX Noobs" read this.
    Credits to Me:

  4. #3
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by playstrong2 View Post
    my head hurts after reading this. Nice lecture most everything makes sense. Hope that all those people who call people "NX Noobs" read this.
    Most everything? What doesn't make sense?

  5. #4
    mygunisgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    One of the most hated thing about the game is the NX cash, people often hated the idea of NX users and does their best to try and limited the options.

    But why do people pay for a 'free game?' Well, sad to say it's a common thing. Do you get upset when you pay for World of Warcraft? When you pay over 60 dollars for the game and still paying 15 dollars a month fee (or whatever these days). Do you call yourself stupid? Or anyone stupid?

    How about paying for Counterstrike: Source, the game cost around 10-20 dollars, all it is an updated version of the same 1.6 we all love and hate. Are you stupid for buying that?

    Or even better, how about Minecraft, are you stupid for paying ten dollars for a game that runs on the Java script that you easily make yourself with some practice and training?

    Same logical excuse can be made for Combat Arms, people pay for the game because if you didn't you would be buying the game for a small price and possible a monthly fee. The game doesn't force you to buy anything, so saying that NX weapons are better is just a poor man's excuse because he can't get some. For example, the common excuse that the weapons bought with NX are better.. so tell me why the G36E being a GP weapon is still the most popular and overused rifle in the game? Or even better that the clan weapons like the TMP is ranked as the top of the class and still cost nothing?

    Now lets move on to Specs, specs are a nasty case people hated the idea of the people who used it. While I don't see anything wrong with specs, the concept that people are angry and don't like the idea of using it. Even better that the people who complain about the spec users, will use the same NX to buy an Elite Mod/Super Mod to keep that kind of thing out. What's even worst that the Elites hated the idea of specs, but yet almost 98% of the Elites will kick players for simply being good. Even worst that you'll be kicked for using weapons that they don't like.

    So why are specs so bad? People say that the specs are overpowered? How? Some say their speed, currently on the Naked-God account I am using. I have a perm. Mei which is a 10% speed.. now with the military bandana I have a 15% speed.. the same speed as a Viper. Now buying NX gear, players are FASTER than a Viper or even a Raven. Then people goes, "Their weapons." Ah, the specialist weapons, sadly those weapons are also balanced out. It cost a specialist three times of money (NX) to use than a normal merc or player with a weapon. If they wanted to use another weapon, they have to buy a pass to so, that cost a lot of GP and so it limited it usage by ranks. Now, about about spec weapons. Those are very expensive and often require a high rank to even think about buying.. and even the massive amount of GP made the idea of buying with GP even more slim.

    So what about the claymores? Which is the most common hatred against the specs, well most specs tend to place them in an area. Issue that people don't go around the spec and tried to move forward. They get angry because they get blown up by a claymore. Most people use their nades early and don't save them, all you have to do is kill the spec. I tend to quickly find where they are and aim for the head, quickly killing them as well as killing myself. Of course, they will blow me away, but they will not get anymore points and my team tend to win quickly after that.

    Turrets?

    Turret isn't a big deal, people try and shoot at them from far or even worst.. try and run past it. All you have to do really is take your time. Even better to run toward it and jump on the damn thing and shoot it very quickly. Course you might die of someone else shooting at you.. but you removed a massive threat to the team. Even more so that the turret tend to get buggy and shoot at nothing. What about people putting them in the pillar in Gravedigger/The arch in Bravo.. well sad to say I can't help you there, that is a glitch and not part of the game.

    So if you hate the idea of someone spending moeny on a 'free game' remember that they are paying for your cheap ass to play the game. So just enjoy a free game and if anyone disagree, show them this lovely page.



    -Mouzie
    i wish i could thank you, this is very helpful, and its very true, i have a hawk perm and people kick me calling me a speed hacker and stuff. and idk i just hear so many things about it, so i tend to not use it. thanks for the info
    User1 says:
    back door trojen LOL
    iHolyElement says:
    WHATS THAT DO.
    User1 says:
    it opens a door
    at the back of your house
    and it shouts
    TROJEN CONDOMS!


  6. #5
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mygunisgood View Post
    i wish i could thank you, this is very helpful, and its very true, i have a hawk perm and people kick me calling me a speed hacker and stuff. and idk i just hear so many things about it, so i tend to not use it. thanks for the info
    Just push thank on the button of my post?

    And don't have to quote my entire thing. o-o

  7. #6
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Read it all.

    I also agree with you about how we waste our money yet we aren't forced to.
    Last edited by Hugo Chavez; 07-22-2011 at 05:25 PM.

  8. #7
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
    Read it all.
    And?

    No comments toward it?

  9. #8
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    NX is epic .

  10. #9
    Speculation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    1,598
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    NX All day. Get @ Me.
    Gift from ImmaNinja555

    Asking Alexandria

  11. #10
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    And this:

    "So if you hate the idea of someone spending moeny on a 'free game' remember that they are paying for your cheap ass to play the game. So just enjoy a free game and if anyone disagree, show them this lovely page."

    ^^I agree.

  12. #11
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I wasted 600$ Of NX on CA, and im proud i did (:

    God bless CA

  13. #12
    koral13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    I agree there is a way around every spec wep and that they are paying for our game :> very nice

  14. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Very well done, but some of the grammar flaws in the lecture confused me
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #14
    goten`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Bored
    WHERE IS THE VIDEO MEN? [Nice lecture tho ]

    Important rules for all the idiots:

    1st rules of spelling. Don't fuck with the ORIGINAL.


    There're three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection.

    - Frieza

    You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's a war; people die.

    - Luffy to Vivi in Alabasta


    We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!

  16. #15
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    I didn't feel like making a videos, two dogs killed mah birds.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Combat Arms Lecture: Hackers
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:16 PM
  2. Combat Arms EU / Nexon EU Failure
    By MissRandomSpam in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Free Combat Arm Nexon Cash.
    By phonyrobber in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 11:26 PM
  4. Combat Arms POLL nexon patch SUCKS
    By romanman08 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. nexon's combat arms
    By brownsfan91 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:04 PM

Tags for this Thread