Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

    The M9 needs skill. If you can opk with that knife, you are 1337 pro.
    LOL

    But I know that you know that's not what I meant.

    I think maybe I play more cautiously when I'm hacking.
    Last edited by AVGN; 07-26-2011 at 01:20 AM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  2. #32
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    LOL

    But I know that you know that's not what I meant.

    I think maybe I play more cautiously when I'm hacking.
    Get the secret male character, and use a sniper with no backpack.
    Activate smooth aimbot.
    *bam* everyone fooled.


  3. #33
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    Get the secret male character, and use a sniper with no backpack.
    Activate smooth aimbot.
    *bam* everyone fooled.
    I didn't know there was a hidden male character o.o
    But I have the hidden fem base
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  4. #34
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post


    I didn't know there was a hidden male character o.o
    But I have the hidden fem base
    It's the bald guy that's really pale O_o
    I'm gonna get gender change and get that char


  5. #35
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
    It's the bald guy that's really pale O_o
    I'm gonna get gender change and get that char
    Hidden fem base ftw
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  6. #36
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post


    Hidden fem base ftw
    i'm getting sick of my fem base :L
    can't play WOGL scrims with it


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Why don't you love me Dave?
    By OFWGKTA in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Don't you love Superman?
    By Thane. in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 10:41 PM
  3. Don't you love fail tech support?
    By Nate in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:51 PM
  4. Don't you love it when
    By Moto in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 09:00 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 11:10 AM