Thread: Lonely lies

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE` View Post

fairly i don't see how that would be a problem .
    once you killed him hes done .
    thus no need to feel sorry .
    also if you can kill an animal it shouldn't be a problem to kill a person since we are all animals .
    yet we make a difference because they look the same as you do .

and after all killing a human should be easyer because humans are guilty and animals are innocent .

We Humans are Selfish .
    We Drive cars , build factories , cut trees just for our own good while not thinking what kind of consequences it might have for other animals , we might have the biggest brains . we also have the largest debt .
    So even if you feel guilty for killing a person , i also think you deserve it .
    Remember this, a human is the same species as yours. He got the same emotions, feelings, love, wants, desires, hatred, etc. He most likely speak the same language as you and if another country, their tongue maybe dfferent, but the words are the same.

When you kill a human, you erased that person for good. There is no, "I am sorry!" When you kill a human you killed a father, a brother, a husband, a lover, a friend, you killed a person. Yes, I understand he was an enemy, we have to fight to kill or be killed. But remember that when you take a human life, it isn't something you want on your shoulders. What if he was going to be a father? You just kept a child from knowing his/her real father, what if it's a woman? What if she was a mother? What if the male is force to fight?

I'm just trying to add a big picture for you to notice.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-30-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    As soon as i get off work ill upload these pic of me at work and my videos of the army

also only idiots care about spelling cause that's the only thing they have to go on -_- called auto correct Hugh
    Your a idiot LOL
    LOLOLOLOL every army veteran will tell you never aim for the head you aim for the torso Quite frankly impossible but can be done to aim and actually hit the target a few miles away in the head. But snipers don't do it it's a 75% chance you will miss. They always aim for the torso hire rate on not getting spotted and hire rate of the enemy going down and not realizing where you at.
    You where never in the army you will never be. CA has gone to your head boi.

Multi

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChimiBang For This Useful Post:

Cylosis (07-30-2011),noob555 (07-30-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Remember this, a human is the same species as yours. He got the same emotions, feelings, love, wants, desires, hatred, etc. He most likely speak the same language as you and if another country, their tongue maybe dfferent, but the words are the same.

When you kill a human, you erased that person for good. There is no, "I am sorry!" When you kill a human you killed a father, a brother, a husband, a lover, a friend, you killed a person. Yes, I understand he was an enemy, we have to fight to kill or be killed. But remember that when you take a human life, it isn't something you want on your shoulders. What if he was going to be a father? You just kept a child from knowing his/her real father, what if it's a woman? What if she was a mother? What if the male is force to fight?

I'm just trying to add a big picture for you to notice.
    what if the person has a lack of emotions .
    also the person chose to join the army or whatever , so he and his family knows that he could get killed . also kids can grow up without a father or mother . so many people grow up without a father or mother . most of the time they even be more successfull at life than others because they learned to deal with big problems , and they know how to fix them/live with them .
    i am @Eminem

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAKE` For This Useful Post:

MarissaMonily (07-30-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    Your a idiot LOL
    LOLOLOLOL every army veteran will tell you never aim for the head you aim for the torso Quite frankly impossible but can be done to aim and actually hit the target a few miles away in the head. But snipers don't do it it's a 75% chance you will miss. They always aim for the torso hire rate on not getting spotted and hire rate of the enemy going down and not realizing where you at.
    You where never in the army you will never be. CA has gone to your head boi.
    You know you play Combat Arms too much when Loney Teddy Bear tries to put his combat arms aimbot experience into the real world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    -Route22- = @NOOB
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Everyone on MPGH is legit.

Thanks
    he waits for someones head to pop outta a bush
    i think hes quite bad in CA too becuz if u know theyre in the bush, you shoot the bush bad sniper

Thanks
    The issue I got is how he talked about it like it's nothing, it isn't.

The chance of getting headshots are little to none, if you scored a headshot, you don't go dancing. When you looked through that scope, this shit gets very personal. You can see their eyes and their emotions, you can see what their expression are: fear, worry, sadness, remorse. As soon as you pull that trigger, you get personal and close to that person. You watch as they die and the life from their eyes turn from a warm glance that most humans has to a sudden cold stare. The life in the human body fading in front of your eyes, what's even worst with your bullet tumbles and doesn't kill your target. One of the sniper's creed is to kill your target with one shot. Not to kill them, but to end their suffering. Sometimes you failed to follow that creed and you're stuck with the images of them screaming in the middle of the street.
    I post here very rarely since I am dedicated to a security forum, but that was deep Bear Jew. You got my respect with that one post. Do you have flashbacks or dreams about your past?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by plkdrmmr View Post
    I post here very rarely since I am dedicated to a security forum, but that was deep Bear Jew. You got my respect with that one post. Do you have flashbacks or dreams about your past?
    Lol ... im pretty sure he wasn't in the army since hes 16/18 years old i guess .
    i am @Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    He just wants you to rank it that's how I lost my major he gave me it when it was a 2nd lt ranked it to major 5 few days later couldn't log back into it =/
    exactly what i tought, he wants you to levelt it up, then, when you hit colonel, he gonna change the PW back, he have red rep for a reason
    selling 3stars (LBG) general account

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...ull-infos.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Lol ... im pretty sure he wasn't in the army since hes 16/18 years old i guess .
    I had my parent permission when I was 16 years to join the Israel Defense Force. I resume my training and did a tour when I was 18 years old and stayed there till I turned 20 and moved.

Thanks
    I had my parent permission when I was 16 years to join the Israel Defense Force. I resume my training and did a tour when I was 18 years old and stayed there till I turned 20 and moved.
    and did you kill a person ?
    i am @Eminem

Thanks

and did you kill a person ?
    It's disrespectful to ask someone that, and "How many people did you kill?" Just saying.

Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 5,371 ►►►►Lonely-Tedy◄◄◄◄
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    The issue I got is how he talked about it like it's nothing, it isn't.

The chance of getting headshots are little to none, if you scored a headshot, you don't go dancing. When you looked through that scope, this shit gets very personal. You can see their eyes and their emotions, you can see what their expression are: fear, worry, sadness, remorse. As soon as you pull that trigger, you get personal and close to that person. You watch as they die and the life from their eyes turn from a warm glance that most humans has to a sudden cold stare. The life in the human body fading in front of your eyes, what's even worst with your bullet tumbles and doesn't kill your target. One of the sniper's creed is to kill your target with one shot. Not to kill them, but to end their suffering. Sometimes you failed to follow that creed and you're stuck with the images of them screaming in the middle of the street.
    It's tgo protect your self you stupid dumb Fk. We where at a base. And they would sneak in the brush sometimes so we had sniper aimed and ready sometimes there heads woul pop up....... Ofcourse we shot. They where tresses passing and or theating are life. We got shot at 24.. With ak47's mostly ill show you my video you fucking poser peace of shit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

It's disrespectful to ask someone that, and "How many people did you kill?" Just saying.
    for me it isn't but i guess i am somehow different from other people .
    killing a person isn't such a big deal if you ask me .
    you could compare it to killing an animal , what if you kill an animal will you ask youreself , is his group/family going to miss him ?
    no , so the same thing should count for a human .
    also animals do have "feelings" if that mathers .

It's tgo protect your self you stupid dumb Fk. We where at a base. And they would sneak in the brush sometimes so we had sniper aimed and ready sometimes there heads woul pop up....... Ofcourse we shot. They where tresses passing and or theating are life. We got shot at 24.. With ak47's mostly ill show you my video you fucking poser peace of shit
    could u please shut up , no one cares .
    i am @Eminem

Thanks
    It's to protect your self you stupid dumb Fk. We were at a base. And they would sneak in the brush sometimes so we had sniper aimed and ready sometimes there heads woul pop up....... Ofcourse we shot. They where tresses passing and or threatning our life. We got shot at 24.. With ak47's mostly ill show you my video you fucking poser peace of shit

Even though i corrected parts of your paragraph it still doesn't make any sense. Why would you shoot people hiding in a bush, no terrorist would run into a bush with a ak-47. shut the fuck up.

Thanks
    ENOUGH !

^Thanks to RJ^

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Implify (07-30-2011),MarissaMonily (07-30-2011),Mouzie (07-30-2011),Stevenom (07-30-2011)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011