View Poll Results: Bring Snowball Fight Mode Back

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Bring it back Dammit!!!

    9 100.00%
  • No Dont bring it back

    0 0%

Thread: Makes No Sense

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    FroggeReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Survivor of Raccoon City, Destroyed October 1st, 1998
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Daring

    Makes No Sense

    ok me and my Friends were on Facebook talking about Combat Arms.

    We realized how people are power leveling in Blood Money, Quarantine and Etc..and Nexon is letting us powerlevel and were not getting banned for it.
    then something came to my attention.

    2-3 Years ago Nexon released a Special Winter mode for CA called Snowball Fight, now Nexon took away that mode cuz People were "Powerleveling" getting 5k-10k in 2-3 games.

    And 3 years later look where we are now with Blood Money and all the EXP increases. and those modes arent getting taken off the game.

    So Why was Snowball Fight Mode taken off?

    Im here to Riot against Nexon and sending them in Tickets about why this happened.

    But as for you people i need your votes, Should Snowball Fight Mode be returned or not, I know Nexon Can find a way to bring the Mode back without getting so Much EXP cuz to me the Mode was fun.
    Last edited by FroggeReborn; 08-03-2011 at 09:21 PM.
    R.I.P Raccoon City 1968-1998
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJQlqTrD4o

  2. #2
    Donnuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,944
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What makes no sence is how an online store runs is ojut of UGC D: Snowball was to POWERLEVEL for nexon.

  3. #3
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just thought the snow ball mode was fun, but i guess nexon doesnt want everyone to rank up fast. Thats what i think.

  4. #4
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    They should make a mode for training on all maps so when new maps come, you know all the ways of the map o.o

    Also add obstacles

  5. #5
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,614
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,432
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FroggeReborn View Post
    ok me and my Friends were on Facebook talking about Combat Arms.

    We realized how people are power leveling in Blood Money, Quarantine and Etc..and Nexon is letting us powerlevel and were not getting banned for it.
    then something came to my attention.

    2-3 Years ago Nexon released a Special Winter mode for CA called Snowball Fight, now Nexon took away that mode cuz People were "Powerleveling" getting 5k-10k in 2-3 games.

    And 3 years later look where we are now with Blood Money and all the EXP increases. and those modes arent getting taken off the game.

    So Why was Snowball Fight Mode taken off?

    Im here to Riot against Nexon and sending them in Tickets about why this happened.

    But as for you people i need your votes, Should Snowball Fight Mode be returned or not, I know Nexon Can find a way to bring the Mode back without getting so Much EXP cuz to me the Mode was fun.
    Because, snowball fight was a special mode for christmas winter season. It wasn't taken off because of power leveling, which no one did at that time, it was taken off because it was out of date.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  6. #6
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    Because, snowball fight was a special mode for christmas winter season. It wasn't taken off because of power leveling, which no one did at that time, it was taken off because it was out of date.
    It was taken out because of powerleveling. If it's out of date then why didn't they implement it this past winter?

  7. #7
    FroggeReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Survivor of Raccoon City, Destroyed October 1st, 1998
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    Because, snowball fight was a special mode for christmas winter season. It wasn't taken off because of power leveling, which no one did at that time, it was taken off because it was out of date.
    Yes the game was taken off cuz of powerleveling even Kalkia on Forums said it herself a while back but forums are done so i cant search anything >.>
    R.I.P Raccoon City 1968-1998
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJQlqTrD4o

  8. #8
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,614
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,432
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FroggeReborn View Post
    Yes the game was taken off cuz of powerleveling even Kalkia on Forums said it herself a while back but forums are done so i cant search anything >.>
    Really?
    Wow i didnt even know.
    Well w/e it was kinda a bad mode. So much noob tube
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  9. #9
    FroggeReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Survivor of Raccoon City, Destroyed October 1st, 1998
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    Really?
    Wow i didnt even know.
    Well w/e it was kinda a bad mode. So much noob tube
    as a wise man once said if its sold in stores its not nooby ;D
    R.I.P Raccoon City 1968-1998
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJQlqTrD4o

  10. #10
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,614
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,432
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FroggeReborn View Post
    as a wise man once said if its sold in stores its not nooby ;D
    who would that wise man be?
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  11. #11
    FroggeReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Survivor of Raccoon City, Destroyed October 1st, 1998
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    who would that wise man be?
    me lol
    R.I.P Raccoon City 1968-1998
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJQlqTrD4o

Similar Threads

  1. [Source Code] DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE?
    By Gοku in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
  2. yes i'm aware that makes no sense.
    By tabuzo013 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 09:51 PM
  3. This makes no sense.
    By juanrineytor in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 01:33 PM
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:29 PM
  5. it doesnt make sense
    By Inna in forum General
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:46 AM