Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
    Little do you know, I have you as a friend in game, and no I don't boost with you. You're online a lot, so I take that as not having a life. You say you have two jobs, a kid, and a wife... why you arguing with me then? Mhm, you must be very insecure.
    Stop acting like a little kid, stop crying like a baby, leave your mothers wound like a new born, and grow up.


    As I've stated many times... When you can run a company with over 2 million active players without any downtime, and only about 100k workers, let me know.

    kthx
    umad?

    Good luck getting me banned.
    Good luck getting you banned. HHAHAHHAAA That won't be to hard mate. No one knows you and out of the 50 or so people who do 40 of them people hate you. I have all of the support I need.

    My main account Which is LT COL which is almost COL [1] I have no one and I mean no one added on it which thats where I spend most of my time. So mate you can keep dreaming and wishing you know me. However you know you don't.

    Secondly your intelligent if I wasn't out of my "Mother Wound" As you put it I wouldn't be upholding this conversation with you. However I will forgive you for that mistake as you are one of the more small minded individuals. However buddy I will leave it on this. Until you can get a chart verifying that Nexon Doesn't have under 80k Workers then this argument still is under my wing. I know the game very well, and I mean very well so do not trying fighting a battle you won't win.

    And FYI 90% of the time you see the _ARK_ account on its my wife. Rarely will it ever be me.

    Don't try fighting a war when you can only win the battle mate.

    I am like the Unite States your Germany. You will never win.


    EDIT: Don't even waste your time the Forums have already deny'd you on a request.

    Found Here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ered-here.html

    Kinda funny you think your thread is actually worth being sticky'd.
    Last edited by Wax.; 08-10-2011 at 10:02 AM.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  2. #32
    promercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a small place under your bed. :D
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Anime Lord that should be the Presidents quote very professional

  3. #33
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by promercher View Post
    Anime Lord that should be the Presidents quote very professional

    LOL @udp just thinks he can win a war when he can't even win a fight.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  4. #34
    udp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,233
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post


    Good luck getting you banned. HHAHAHHAAA That won't be to hard mate. No one knows you and out of the 50 or so people who do 40 of them people hate you. I have all of the support I need.

    My main account Which is LT COL which is almost COL [1] I have no one and I mean no one added on it which thats where I spend most of my time. So mate you can keep dreaming and wishing you know me. However you know you don't.

    Secondly your intelligent if I wasn't out of my "Mother Wound" As you put it I wouldn't be upholding this conversation with you. However I will forgive you for that mistake as you are one of the more small minded individuals. However buddy I will leave it on this. Until you can get a chart verifying that Nexon Doesn't have under 80k Workers then this argument still is under my wing. I know the game very well, and I mean very well so do not trying fighting a battle you won't win.

    And FYI 90% of the time you see the _ARK_ account on its my wife. Rarely will it ever be me.

    Don't try fighting a war when you can only win the battle mate.

    I am like the Unite States your Germany. You will never win.


    EDIT: Don't even waste your time the Forums have already deny'd you on a request.

    Found Here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...ered-here.html

    Kinda funny you think your thread is actually worth being sticky'd.
    I have no time to argue with a pathetic idiot such as your self.
    Therefore I'm going to make you even mad by being the bigger man and leaving this conversation as I now realize that you are so stupid, and unintelligent that you don't even know how to put up an argument.
    kthx

    edit: lets see you get me banned
    Last edited by udp; 08-10-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    I was inactive for a few months.
    Why? Was to lazy to renew my password. -udp

  5. #35
    promercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a small place under your bed. :D
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    udp just shutup i thought that was a good speech your just a hater

  6. #36
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
    I have no time to argue with a pathetic idiot such as your self.
    Therefore I'm going to make you even mad by being the bigger man and leaving this conversation as I now realize that you are so stupid, and unintelligent that you don't even know how to put up an argument.
    kthx
    LOL whatever you say kiddo. You intelligence level is just so low that you can't even reply, my shits just to complex for your intellectual capacity. I also love how you attempted to use big words like "Conversation" and "Unintelligent". Duces kiddo.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  7. #37
    grin reeferx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Killeen, Texas
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nerd rage ftw.

  8. #38
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by grin reeferx View Post
    Nerd rage ftw.
    Depending on who your refering to.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  9. #39
    grin reeferx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Killeen, Texas
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No one in particular but this thread is making me laugh.

  10. #40
    promercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a small place under your bed. :D
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    heh so is your signature lol

  11. #41
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by promercher View Post
    heh so is your signature lol
    I agree with this statement, what movie is that from?



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  12. #42
    Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,858
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    375
    what anime lord said i seen that guy in a Jackie Chan movie i think
    Credits to Me:

  13. #43
    promercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a small place under your bed. :D
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Lord View Post


    I agree with this statement, what movie is that from?
    I couldn't tell you never seen it/or don't remember

  14. #44
    grin reeferx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Killeen, Texas
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I have no idea what movie it is from. I just seen it on the internet one day and saved it to my picture collection.

  15. #45
    promercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a small place under your bed. :D
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Heh well its hilarious
    Me-*Now you don't have to call me names*You-*Well if i didn't this wouldn't be a TV show now would it*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. combat arms eu can not connect to the server error code 2,10061
    By [J]HO[N] in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:31 PM
  2. Not connecting to iwnet. Is the server down?
    By ThatRadKid in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:21 PM
  3. Combat arms will not connect to server or anything help!
    By GibsonRocks231 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 03:31 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 05:39 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:16 PM