Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post


    they should put skills are downloaded
    Aimboooty!

  2. #17
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Why PPL mad about nexon and they keep playing the game.

    Free to Play game is free to play

    Did you pay to play CA?
    Nx is just if you want cooler guns but is not MANDATORY so the game is free



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  3. #18
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Why PPL mad about nexon and they keep playing the game.

    Free to Play game is free to play

    Did you pay to play CA?
    Nx is just if you want cooler guns but is not MANDATORY so the game is free
    Stop being a party pooper.

    I'm just laughing at Nexon.

    Sheesh.

    If you didn't see my post defending nexon, here it is

    I'm just fucking around /fp

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ml#post4865181

    @SmartAlley
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. #19
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    Stop being a party pooper.

    I'm just laughing at Nexon.

    Sheesh.

    If you didn't see my post defending nexon, here it is

    I'm just fucking around /fp

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ml#post4865181

    @SmartAlley
    You asked what does free to play mean and I answered you.

    If Nexon sells Nx, it doesnt mean that the game is not free , you already talked about free game so I dont understand your point



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #20
    porygonzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Island (Seattle)
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I do offers for NX

  6. #21
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    You asked what does free to play mean and I answered you.

    If Nexon sells Nx, it doesnt mean that the game is not free , you already talked about free game so I dont understand your point
    I know. I'm just laughing at Nexon's lack of intelligence.

    I talked about that game being free, but it doesn't mean I like Nexon

    Sure I understand that fact that you don't have to play it if you don't like the game, but I'm not playing the game right now

    Since I don't have a NX whore account to play on
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #22
    porygonzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Island (Seattle)
    Posts
    974
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The game is free O_O

  8. #23
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    The game is free O_O
    Yes it is free. When did you figure that out
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #24
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    I know. I'm just laughing at Nexon's lack of intelligence.

    Well they are smart enough to have a game with more than 5 millions players at least on North America.

    They are smart enough to make a game that ppl get interested that much that bring popularity to this type of sites, makes ppl spent days and days to code a hack just for a simple thank in a forum.

    Thanks god they are not intelligent...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #25
    Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,858
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    375
    i laughed at
    "No unbalanced weapons will be offered for purchase with NX. Ever."
    Credits to Me:

  11. #26
    grin reeferx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Killeen, Texas
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    False advertisement is against the law.

  12. #27
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Well they are smart enough to have a game with more than 5 millions players at least on North America.

    They are smart enough to make a game that ppl get interested that much that bring popularity to this type of sites, makes ppl spent days and days to code a hack just for a simple thank in a forum.

    Thanks god they are not intelligent...
    Oh really? But their pretty dog darned stupid to not know the fact that NX has a huge difference on game play.

    And the millions of players you say. How many of them actually play all the time. Continously. There's some players that register, play for first day, stop playing. And plus, there are also millions of hackers. And if there is more than 5 million [as you say] hackers make up a bunch of them too. I mean, look how many forums have like CA hacks? Look how many people search up CA hacks? It's not really just the legit players.

    And in this over 5 million players, most likely a million has NX. The only reason why they still play and support Nexon. Cause they have an advantaged over legit players. No? What I posted in my first post of this thread just proves that Nexon doesn't know that NX has an advantaged over other players.

    You're saying that just because it is free, you don't have to actually buy NX in order to have the full enhancement of game play. But that doesn't mean that you'll actually like the game. Sure you can quit, but that's the person's choice.

    @SmartAlley
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  13. #28
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    Oh really? But their pretty dog darned stupid to not know the fact that NX has a huge difference on game play.

    And the millions of players you say. How many of them actually play all the time. Continously. There's some players that register, play for first day, stop playing. And plus, there are also millions of hackers. And if there is more than 5 million [as you say] hackers make up a bunch of them too. I mean, look how many forums have like CA hacks? Look how many people search up CA hacks? It's not really just the legit players.

    And in this over 5 million players, most likely a million has NX. The only reason why they still play and support Nexon. Cause they have an advantaged over legit players. No? What I posted in my first post of this thread just proves that Nexon doesn't know that NX has an advantaged over other players.

    You're saying that just because it is free, you don't have to actually buy NX in order to have the full enhancement of game play. But that doesn't mean that you'll actually like the game. Sure you can quit, but that's the person's choice.

    I must agree with you on this one. Yes Nexon created a game that millions of people play, but would it be so popular if they never made Maplestory? I think not.

  14. #29
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I must agree with you on this one. Yes Nexon created a game that millions of people play, but would it be so popular if they never made Maplestory? I think not.
    MapleStory. mmm.

    It seems all fun and stuff, but I've never played it before so I can't judge.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  15. #30
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    Oh really? But their pretty dog darned stupid to not know the fact that NX has a huge difference on game play.

    And the millions of players you say. How many of them actually play all the time. Continously. There's some players that register, play for first day, stop playing. And plus, there are also millions of hackers. And if there is more than 5 million [as you say] hackers make up a bunch of them too. I mean, look how many forums have like CA hacks? Look how many people search up CA hacks? It's not really just the legit players.

    And in this over 5 million players, most likely a million has NX. The only reason why they still play and support Nexon. Cause they have an advantaged over legit players. No? What I posted in my first post of this thread just proves that Nexon doesn't know that NX has an advantaged over other players.

    You're saying that just because it is free, you don't have to actually buy NX in order to have the full enhancement of game play. But that doesn't mean that you'll actually like the game. Sure you can quit, but that's the person's choice.

    @SmartAlley


    Dude
    You see combat arms as a game, thats your problem
    You have to see combat arms as a buisiness.

    Of course they know that Nx guns are overpowered or whatever you wanna call, but tell me something,
    how they gonna eat if on a free game they dont get profit?

    Take a look to the hacks, hackers, etc.

    Dont you think Nexon doesn't have the power to stop the hacks for ever and ban every single hacker?

    Of course they do have the powers but I gonna repeat this again to you, this is not about the game, this is about the money, is a business.

    They need the hackers, they need the hacks, we help them to make money. Take a look to the black market, by default there you get more exp than any other server, I dont have to explain you why...

    Nexon is not dumb, they know what they doing, everything they do is with a purpose.
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 08-11-2011 at 12:13 PM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What does the word "Nigger" Mean to you?
    By Cocklin in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:34 AM
  2. What does the word rap mean...?
    By viprk24 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 04:58 AM
  3. What does this mean?
    By poon hacker in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. What does this mean?
    By sb1hng in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 02:40 PM