1. Very true, but hard to do if you have bad mouse/low sensitivity or the enemy is too agile and you may be called an aimbotter
2. Hard to do when they're 100m+ away from you
3. Slow pace = killed from behind; medium pace = killed from all sides; Modern Warfare 2 style = Hellfire-114 poops on you
4. Very effective when done correctly and can spawn trap, but tiny gaps can lead to the overthrow
5. Even better if you can tell your teammates that aren't stupid
6. Kind of hard if everyone is playing defensive/camping
7. Turns for the worse when you get chased
8. It's more of a last ditch effort
9. A must
10. Works best if you're at the edge of the map since they'll be coming from all 360 if you're in the middle you will be constantly ambushed...NOT fun
Originally Posted by Extravagant
The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Originally Posted by Lehsyrus
Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.