Thread: How i did it =]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    How i did it =]

    Okay so @SmartAlley told me to post a thread on how i ranked csm3 in under "24" TOTAL hours of gameplay not meaning 1 day i played a few hours each day since the 11th because of work. This was done 100% Legitiment.
    So your thinking opk/aimbot/telekill all that stupid stuff we'll No
    Its elimation now i get 2.1k exp from elim when i get 1.4k exp from elim pro. I dont know why but that boost helped. So my fav maps are Oilrig/Shortfuse/Overdose. And i go about 51/13 Every Game unless im you know getting some water or something to eat. Yes i always play with an elite i do rage on occasion. But i believe the best way to rank To csm3 the best in under 24"total"hours of gameplay Is Elim. I Just wanted to tell everyone that i mad csm3 In Under 24Hours. Just wanted to share
    Made this for u because i u @SmartAlley
    And i am aware of Quar Being Power level enabled. but i dont really like the game mode




    @SmartAlley
    Last edited by Sync; 08-14-2011 at 03:12 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Useful Post:

    Noovaa (08-14-2011),SmartAlley (08-14-2011)

  3. #2
    Calcium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    1,062
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ISethy View Post
    Okay so @SmartAlley told me to post a thread on how i ranked csm3 in under "24" TOTAL hours of gameplay not meaning 1 day i played a few hours each day since the 11th because of work. This was done 100% Legitiment.
    So your thinking opk/aimbot/telekill all that stupid stuff we'll No
    Its elimation now i get 2.1k exp from elim when i get 1.4k exp from elim pro. I dont know why but that boost helped. So my fav maps are Oilrig/Shortfuse/Overdose. And i go about 51/13 Every Game unless im you know getting some water or something to eat. Yes i always play with an elite i do rage on occasion. But i believe the best way to rank To csm3 the best in under 24"total"hours of gameplay Is Elim. I Just wanted to tell everyone that i mad csm3 In Under 24Hours. Just wanted to share
    Made this for u because i u @SmartAlley
    And i am aware of Quar Being Power level enabled. but i dont really like the game mode




    @SmartAlley

    You can say it's the best way to rank, but you'd be wrong. In 24 hours of playing QR, as long as you're doing it right, you can get ~150K exp. (That's halfway from T to 2LT1.)

  4. #3
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    It's possible to do Trainee to 2LT in a day with Quarantine powerlevel.

  5. #4
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I did major 2 to major 4 in 1 day how much exp is there think about....


    Multi

  6. #5
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @ChimiBang 300k

    @aeronyx No it worked for me and it was "24" Total Hours No just like 1 day i played 8/9 hours each day somewhere below 24hours i ranked it.
    Last edited by Sync; 08-14-2011 at 03:37 PM.

  7. #6
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ISethy View Post
    @ChimiBang 300k

    @aeronyx No it worked for me and it was "24" Total Hours No just like 1 day i played 8/9 hours each day somewhere below 24hours i ranked it.
    I know.

    But the max exp you can get per round is 5K.

    And, I know for a fact that you cham, cause you prefired me when I was going down the stairs in that shortfuse game.

    I was using walk too, because I'd heard you before, so no sound possible.



    But it doesn't really bother me.


  8. #7
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dam Audio Devices these days @aeronyx
    Dont worrie i know your ign now
    But my kdr is legit
    Last edited by Sync; 08-14-2011 at 03:46 PM.

  9. #8
    ortax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I went from CSM 2 to 1st leutnant in 2-3 weeks.

  10. #9
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quar powerlevel you need people to do it with, at least this way you can just play instead of getting friends to powerlevel with you.

  11. #10
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by ortax View Post
    I went from CSM 2 to 1st leutnant in 2-3 weeks.
    It's been precisely 6 days since I was CSM5.



    I'm now 2LT4.

    almost 2LT5

  12. #11
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,856
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    It's been precisely 6 days since I was CSM5.



    I'm now 2LT4.

    almost 2LT5
    4 days ago i was 0% CSM5 now im 2lt4 . and we in europe have lower exp so .


  13. #12
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    4 days ago i was 0% CSM5 now im 2lt4 . and we in europe have lower exp so .

    , powerleveler


  14. #13
    FukoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Daring
    Do you think that you going to get banned



    Why look at sigs anyways?


  15. #14
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @FukoChan why would i get banned

  16. #15
    FukoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by ISethy View Post
    @FukoChan why would i get banned
    Perhaps nexon might ban you for leveling up too fast. Just don't inject any detected hacks and you should be fine



    Why look at sigs anyways?


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEW GL idont now how i did it
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 12:20 PM
  2. places were i glitch but dont know how i did
    By striker2x in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. Tell me how i did
    By ericrud in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:55 PM
  4. how i did it
    By C0rTez-BryANT in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 05:49 PM
  5. how/why did you get into learning a coding language
    By maiyahi1 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:00 AM