Poll: Chimibang Vs Me

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @ortax,@SmartAlley thinks im good Your doubting me

  2. #17
    ortax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lol. Good luck

  3. #18
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @ortax Thanks

  4. #19
    ortax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @ISethy You do know its bad, luck if someone wishes you good luck rite?

    and the person says thank you

  5. #20
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    i doubt that most of the people who claim to be legit are actually legit, only player id actually trust wud be chimi u all probly have vip running in the background with ghost aim making montages and all @deadskulz

  6. #21
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @noob555. knows. all.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fabolous For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (08-15-2011),ortax (08-15-2011)

  8. #22
    ortax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Breezy
    lmfao. Chimi can suck or just have a bad day :S

  9. #23
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    i doubt that most of the people who claim to be legit are actually legit, only player id actually trust wud be chimi u all probly have vip running in the background with ghost aim making montages and all @deadskulz
    tbh i don't see a problem with it,
    i was gonna make a montage while having ghost aim, but making it not as obvious as normal,
    and have all the kills sync'd with the beat to the music, plus if i had metal, have the double bass pretend to hit the video so the video would shake as if it was being hit with the bass pedal,
    BUT, i decided not too since ppl wouldn't like it

  10. #24
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    When we played OMA I Knew you where hacking but didn't call it..All the SS You have posted are you looking at the ground...Wonder what your hiding....So In this cause If you want to play Get tv and ill run CA for you...


    Multi

  11. #25
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    When we played OMA I Knew you where hacking but didn't call it..All the SS You have posted are you looking at the ground...Wonder what your hiding....So In this cause If you want to play Get tv and ill run CA for you...
    i think u can bind injectors with CAs startup idk
    and alot of hacks have settings saved so u dont even have to open the menu or anything :l

  12. #26
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    i think u can bind injectors with CAs startup idk
    and alot of hacks have settings saved so u dont even have to open the menu or anything :l
    This is why when he starts gonna press insert etc common hack menus but then again -.-


    Multi

  13. #27
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @ChimiBang no problem Just gotta find a date and i wasn't hacking

    @noob555 99.9 percent legit despite my mods

  14. #28
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    i vote for the Chim guy .

  15. #29
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ISethy View Post
    @ChimiBang no problem Just gotta find a date and i wasn't hacking

    @noob555 99.9 percent legit despite my mods
    k mods
    this kid aint legit .

  16. #30
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow
    tell me who wins.
    Im your firendly neighborhood spiderman!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast