Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Buy more perm mercs, if you ever wanna sell your account someday the perm mercs are gunna be a lot.

  2. #17
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    Id just Hold contests
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  3. #18
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,020
    Gift me things.




  4. #19
    FroggeReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Survivor of Raccoon City, Destroyed October 1st, 1998
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Daring
    Famas g2 isnt perm anymore
    R.I.P Raccoon City 1968-1998
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJQlqTrD4o

  5. #20
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    buy subsonic perm.
    I see what you did there.

  6. #21
    phantom149's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    buy me a perm

  7. #22
    1013035d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    lol so many beggars u really shuld get reticle 4 for perm

  8. #23
    Rampant_uterus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    620
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    101
    Big Q: How do you tell the stats or duration on what ur buying? In the shop ingame it likes to hide that information ... sigh

  9. #24
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    The reticle .

  10. #25
    FEAR ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    australiaaaaa.
    Posts
    484
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Daring
    try out the dsr-1 subsonic for 1 day, suprisingly good sniper, if you like, extend usage > permanent... if not... only 900 nx or something you lost...?

  11. #26
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by FroggeReborn View Post
    Famas g2 isnt perm anymore
    If you read it right as well as someone saying don't get the t2, I already have both for perm and super 90... And I didn't get the feticide because I'm already used to the reg reticle and thought I might mess up if I try sometime new :P

  12. #27
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by itisshame View Post


    If you read it right as well as someone saying don't get the t2, I already have both for perm and super 90... And I didn't get the feticide because I'm already used to the reg reticle and thought I might mess up if I try sometime new :P
    Custom rec = increased spread
    Get the TPG perm, but only if you are good with that scope. Otherwise get the Subsonic perm. I have both perm.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  13. #28
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


    Custom rec = increased spread
    Get the TPG perm, but only if you are good with that scope. Otherwise get the Subsonic perm. I have both perm.
    I might wait a little bit just in case they release new better guns. Especially snipers, since that seems to be the only thing I need. I plan on getting perm mines on my main from getting gifted and save up the rest of gp to get a perm claymore and perm spec slot and try my luck at getting perm spec with black hisec keys :P I know I won't get it like that"click" but if I don't try, I won't get it at all

  14. #29
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by itisshame View Post


    I might wait a little bit just in case they release new better guns. Especially snipers, since that seems to be the only thing I need. I plan on getting perm mines on my main from getting gifted and save up the rest of gp to get a perm claymore and perm spec slot and try my luck at getting perm spec with black hisec keys :P I know I won't get it like that"click" but if I don't try, I won't get it at all
    I'm buying perm spec using gp
    And I wouldn't wait on snipers. They're pretty beast as is.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  15. #30
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so everyone is saying get the reticle perm... whats so good abt it? it just changes the image right? i dont see anything special

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WHAT TO DO WITH 50K ZP
    By [D]arkMan in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:43 AM
  2. What to spend with 40k-50k NX?
    By xJ33 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:23 PM
  3. What would you do with 50k ZP?
    By Liley in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:59 AM
  4. 50k gp what rifle
    By Acserios in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 07:33 PM
  5. 50k what to Buy?
    By Lakshay in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:19 PM