Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    I'll take it and keep it. <<;

    Better than getting nothing and putting it in the right hands.
    but i wan't monies

  2. #47
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    but i wan't monies
    @deadskulzz

    Well, December is coming around which is my b-day, Hannukah, and Christmas.

    I could give you money from that. It's mostly hard cash, but if you're not scared to share your stuff, I can send it.
    .

  3. #48
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    but i wan't monies
    He's gibing it to me
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  4. #49
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    @deadskulzz

    Well, December is coming around which is my b-day, Hannukah, and Christmas.

    I could give you money from that. It's mostly hard cash, but if you're not scared to share your stuff, I can send it.
    like mailing me $360?


    i thought you were tight on money D:

  5. #50
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    like mailing me $360?


    i thought you were tight on money D:
    I didn't say 360 dollars. <<;

    If I got 360 dollars, I would be a very happy man. I might get around 100+ plus maybe a Steam game.
    .

  6. #51
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    I didn't say 360 dollars. <<;

    If I got 360 dollars, I would be a very happy man. I might get around 100+ plus maybe a Steam game.
    lol well i offered you a spot for a job but you turned it down

    but i wan't over 300 so i can get ~3 RS accts to make sum monei cc:

  7. #52
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    lol well i offered you a spot for a job but you turned it down

    but i wan't over 300 so i can get ~3 RS accts to make sum monei cc:
    @deadskulzz
    Because I wouldn't be qualified for it. I never played the game, maybe I can do an account as pay or something, I dunno.
    Last edited by Tel-Aviv; 08-21-2011 at 11:59 AM.
    .

  8. #53
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    @deadskulzz
    Because I wouldn't be qualified for it. I never played the game, maybe I can do an account as pay or something, I dunno.
    well i just got a webdesigner in and hes hasn't played,
    but hes willing to learn

    and its a simple game to begin with lol
    @Tel-Aviv

  9. #54
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    well i just got a webdesigner in and hes hasn't played,
    but hes willing to learn

    and its a simple game to begin with lol
    @Tel-Aviv
    FINE I WILL DO IT.

    Edit: Get on Dolby so we can talk about if you can.
    .

  10. #55
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    FINE I WILL DO IT.

    Edit: Get on Dolby so we can talk about if you can.
    i can't lol,
    we can talk more 2marrow if you want,
    ill be busy all 2day

  11. #56
    Tel-Aviv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    i can't lol,
    we can talk more 2marrow if you want,
    ill be busy all 2day
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.


    kk
    .

  12. #57
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel-Aviv View Post
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.


    kk
    i gotta help my parents fix my moms car,
    clean the refridurator,
    maybe get a new chair for me,
    and i dunno what else,
    + 2marrow morning i have school and get back at 3PM my time

    lmao my spelling sucks assssssssssssssssssssssss

  13. #58
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    i gotta help my parents fix my moms car,
    clean the refridurator,
    maybe get a new chair for me,
    and i dunno what else,
    + 2marrow morning i have school and get back at 3PM my time

    lmao my spelling sucks assssssssssssssssssssssss
    @deadskulzz

    My little boy is growing up

  14. #59
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well if no one buys it.. im always open for free

  15. #60
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post
    well if no one buys it.. im always open for free
    The lines behind me buddeh

    +, I don't have my own account so Q _ Q

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For the second fucking time
    By Kirigaya Kazuto in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:03 PM
  2. 3K For The Second Time
    By Lucianberg in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:47 AM
  3. CBL Dirty For The First Time
    By SmartAlley in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
  4. It's the second time I'm putting up with this.
    By krissvectorz in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:22 PM
  5. Dave and Arun seen for the first time.
    By Aqua Structure in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM