Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    The lines behind me buddeh

    +, I don't have my own account so Q _ Q
    well i have a acc but it sucks balls

  2. #62
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post
    well i have a acc but it sucks balls
    Me too if I had my own account

    I'm gonna have to start from RECRUIT again



    Too bad my original account got hacked

  3. #63
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    Me too if I had my own account

    I'm gonna have to start from RECRUIT again



    Too bad my original account got hacked
    my orignial acc was a major 3 but it got hacked.. i spent a shit load of nx on it

  4. #64
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post
    my orignial acc was a major 3 but it got hacked.. i spent a shit load of nx on it
    We have something in common

    It hurts to think about it

  5. #65
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    We have something in common

    It hurts to think about it
    yep and dude u know how everytime u post it comes in the same exact font and bold and font and color? do u have to pick all that everytime u post or is it like auto?

  6. #66
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post
    yep and dude u know how everytime u post it comes in the same exact font and bold and font and color? do u have to pick all that everytime u post or is it like auto?
    It's auto O_O

    That would kinda suck choosing it everytime, but

    It's auto

    I'll PM you how to do it when I get back

    GTG.

  7. #67
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,599
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Omfg stop doing that ((

  8. #68
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iPewPew View Post
    Omfg stop doing that ((
    doing what? stop doing what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    It's auto O_O

    That would kinda suck choosing it everytime, but

    It's auto

    I'll PM you how to do it when I get back

    GTG.
    alright thank you very much
    Last edited by xxsuperxx; 08-21-2011 at 03:11 PM.

  9. #69
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iPewPew View Post
    Omfg stop doing that ((
    stop doing what...?

  10. #70
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    stop doing what...?
    He tells you to stop being so sexy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. For the second fucking time
    By Kirigaya Kazuto in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 01:03 PM
  2. 3K For The Second Time
    By Lucianberg in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:47 AM
  3. CBL Dirty For The First Time
    By SmartAlley in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
  4. It's the second time I'm putting up with this.
    By krissvectorz in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:22 PM
  5. Dave and Arun seen for the first time.
    By Aqua Structure in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:18 PM