Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55
  1. #31
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    They will probably find soem way to exploit the hp cases and make a crappy Godmode .
    This is more of a reason to have hacks to hack the godmode newbs

    OPK pickup

  2. #32
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Om Nom View Post


    This is more of a reason to have hacks to hack the godmode newbs

    OPK pickup
    Yeah , Ca gonna be fucked up .
    atleast CA eu will live for like 2 weeks longer .

  3. #33
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,392
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's going to be lame when someone kills you and they get 100hp instantly? Bs.
    There better be a option to turn off these "Abilities" or im raging CA forever.
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  4. #34
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HOMESCILLET~ View Post
    It's going to be lame when someone kills you and they get 100hp instantly? Bs.
    There better be a option to turn off these "Abilities" or im raging CA forever.
    @~HOMESCILLET~

    Ability X
    This ability allows you to cancel the enemies' abilities on the battlefield.

    Cost:
    1 Day 5,000 NX Prepaid
    7 Day 32,500 NX Prepaid
    30 Day 145,000 NX Prepaid
    90 Day 425,000 NX Prepaid
    Permanent Duration 550,000 NX Prepaid


    Start stealing them NX Cards from the store you work at
    GOGOGOGOGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #35
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,392
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    @~HOMESCILLET~

    Ability X
    This ability allows you to cancel the enemies' abilities on the battlefield.

    Cost:
    1 Day 5,000 NX Prepaid
    7 Day 32,500 NX Prepaid
    30 Day 145,000 NX Prepaid
    90 Day 425,000 NX Prepaid
    Permanent Duration 550,000 NX Prepaid


    Start stealing them NX Cards from the store you work at
    GOGOGOGOGO
    550k nx
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  6. #36
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    @~HOMESCILLET~

    Ability X
    This ability allows you to cancel the enemies' abilities on the battlefield.

    Cost:
    1 Day 5,000 NX Prepaid
    7 Day 32,500 NX Prepaid
    30 Day 145,000 NX Prepaid
    90 Day 425,000 NX Prepaid
    Permanent Duration 550,000 NX Prepaid


    Start stealing them NX Cards from the store you work at
    GOGOGOGOGO
    This is fake right?...

  7. #37
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,392
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by itisshame View Post


    This is fake right?...
    Hopefully
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  8. #38
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Jabuuty671 told me about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #39
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirtaeb View Post
    Tell me, it what fucking game that when you kill someone that it drops meds.
    COD, you recover after taking bullets, without even waiting for a drop.


  10. #40
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Every new thing Nexon releases is gay and/or fails.
    Look at the new maps, patches, events, servers, and maintenance.
    They.
    All.
    Fail.
     

  11. #41
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Well I really hope you have the ability to turn them off.

  12. #42
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,424
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Perks; like COD bullshit, but you HAVE to use NX to get them.

    Probably more middle item bullshit as well, like with specialist. (ie, you have to buy something with NX to be able to use the abilities you buy with NX, maybe a modification onto the specialist bullshit.)


  13. #43
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Perks; like COD bullshit, but you HAVE to use NX to get them.

    Probably more middle item bullshit as well, like with specialist. (ie, you have to buy something with NX to be able to use the abilities you buy with NX, maybe a modification onto the specialist bullshit.)
    This isn't fair

    It's like giving NX users hacks

    If you think about it , yes.

  14. #44
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think it sounds cool. They finally have free medkits. And, You can get full ammo for whatever gun you have, And don't have to pick up some gay gun.

  15. #45
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its going to suprise the mess out of you.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo™ For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (08-23-2011)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast