Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    myctrlbroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turtle beach.
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired

    trainee to ssg 1

    What is the quickest way to get from trainee to ssg 1.

  2. #2
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    Powerlevel.

  3. #3
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Just play OMA really well with 16 players in Papa.

  4. #4
    elcamu987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Angelic
    play qr and earn 4k exp pre game

  5. #5
    SkyLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    1,595
    Play quarantine/fireteam.

  6. #6
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i just go to Elim matches that are about to finish.
    I see what you did there.

  7. #7
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    When i was trainee i did the training mode which gave me to 18%. Then played 1 quar game with survivals and ranked twice and went to CSM in 1 day ;D

  8. #8
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by elcamu987 View Post
    play qr and earn 4k exp pre game
    That's bullshit, I've never gotten more then 1.5k exp in quar with turret and m32, with 40% exp passes, and I'm 90% of the time in first, the other 10% I'm top 5.

  9. #9
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by elcamu987 View Post
    play qr and earn 4k exp pre game
    Can't at those ranks, unless an NX whore.

  10. #10
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    That's bullshit, I've never gotten more then 1.5k exp in quar with turret and m32, with 40% exp passes, and I'm 90% of the time in first, the other 10% I'm top 5.
    I play with 300% passes and get like 5 survivals if I'm unlucky and get 4.5k exp. U mad?
    No nx used, just gp to get grey keys and get passes from 5shots and 100% passes from opening grey cases...
    Last edited by Shame; 08-22-2011 at 09:37 PM.

  11. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by elcamu987 View Post
    play qr and earn 4k exp pre game
    Thats only if he gets up to 7 survivals and 3 or 4 kills



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #12
    xxsuperxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hey smart alley random question how old are u?
    @SmartAlley

  13. #13
    -Gh0st-bkup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quarentine, i could get to SSG1 with about 20 qr games.

  14. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post
    hey smart alley random question how old are u?
    @SmartAlley
    29

    @xxsuperxx



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #15
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-bkup View Post
    Quarentine, i could get to SSG1 with about 20 qr games.
    More like 10-15.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling or trading trainee account + email adress
    By HeavyCalibre10 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:37 AM
  2. Ever wanted to join the Kilo, Elite servers as a Trainee?
    By .:AsianTim:. in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 05:42 PM
  3. Trainee :l
    By Hatchetman in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:44 AM
  4. [HOW] Trainee Server
    By aymendude0 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 11:23 PM
  5. SSG
    By randomhero in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 03:18 PM