Thread: WHYYY ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed

    WHYYY ???

    Why is nexon making the content update at 7AM WDF ?? what will i do till 2PM D: normally they do it at 10PM or 1PM x_X
    Last edited by Stevenom; 08-25-2011 at 02:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Umad
    They want do to the update during the day so people can play during the night?

  3. #3
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Umad
    They want do to the update during the day so people can play during the night?
    Night= More adult then kid plays, = More noob who buys NX, sure , why not -.-

  4. #4
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by josias008 View Post
    Night= More adult then kid plays, = More noob who buys NX, sure , why not -.-
    Good, nobody likes fucking kids.

  5. #5
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Great timing for me...I play nights and 4-10 then 11-4 great timing im at work at that time


    Multi

  6. #6
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Because? Isn't that always the answer to a question of why?



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  7. #7
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
    Because? Isn't that always the answer to a question of why?
    Only for religion.

  8. #8
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    Great timing for me...I play nights and 4-10 then 11-4 great timing im at work at that time
    For me as well, cuz you know, I don't play on weekdays Lol!

  9. #9
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
    Because? Isn't that always the answer to a question of why?
    Stop spamming my thread Stfu.

  10. #10
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by josias008 View Post
    Stop spamming my thread Stfu.
    LOLOLOLLLL You're funny, that was a serious answer for one. For two its always because with nexon because they do what they want.



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  11. #11
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    465
    My Mood
    Amused
    Don't Emotion Spam, Or Get banned.
    Hopefully they do something about the Clan Error .
    Need assistance? PM / Mention Me

    Volleyball is life

  12. #12
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by josias008 View Post
    Night= More adult then kid plays, = More noob who buys NX, sure , why not -.-
    You're wrong, its mostly adults in the day because kids are in school (cept for aus)

    edit: and its maintenance, not content update >.>
    Last edited by AVGN; 08-25-2011 at 03:09 AM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  13. #13
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Why do you play CA so early in the day?

  14. #14
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's perfect for me. It starts at 12am for me

  15. #15
    josias008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


    You're wrong, its mostly adults in the day because kids are in school (cept for aus)

    edit: and its maintenance, not content update >.>
    **Update**
    5-Shot cases can once again be received from HiSec Key purchases.

    Attention Soldiers!

    Just a friendly reminder that the 5-Shot game will be ending with the upcoming maintenance. Please make sure you use up those cases now as these cases will go away with the new content update!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Omg Whyyy!!
    By 5hadow-ninja in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 01:25 AM
  2. WHYYY
    By Mr.G in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:47 AM
  3. TELL ME WHYYY
    By -DOG- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 06:59 PM
  4. WTf wHyYy ????
    By Sjoerd in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 03:03 PM