Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DubbedOut View Post
    I'm learning to make games in my computer programming classes. My friend and I made a 2 person or CPU checkers game after one semester
    a 2 person or cpu checkers game WOW your amazing thats like only 1/1000000000000000th of nexons code for 3D FIRST PERSON SHOOTER, fucking retard just stop QQin that your free game isnt as good as you want it to be, and from your point of view its just a game, from nexons point of view its a company, its basically an investment for them not to mention if you had any clue about coding and you werent using some game maker or something similar to make games you would understand why finding a single error amongst amillion lines of code is quite difficult, the entire issue could simply be a capital letter where it should be lowercase or vice versa
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by josias008 View Post
    First of all, you're like the 1000000TH QQ_er on this forum. second of all, i don't think nexon are just sitting there doing nothing, i'm sure that server error is very HARD to fix, try fixing it by yourself, ^GoodLuck
    1. Your An Idiot
    2. You Have No Clue What You Are Talking About
    3. Yes, They Are Adding Too Much

Nexon doesn't get that to make a successful game you want to have a happy community. Right now, their community is too happy. They are just adding and adding to their game and not focusing on the main problems. They aren't even focusing on simple things like glitches. Overall Nexon has gone from 2008 good to 2011 bad.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    this is why bulldog is dead

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    CA is a broken game, Nexon is just milking it for profit. I bet it wont last another 3 years without major reconstruction.

I Have Swagger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lets just pray that the new fusion shit is a good thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    the people in charge of nexon dont play anything but maple story... so they will never get this perfect its just an investment and there are way to many of these sad QQ threads
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If a multimillionaire cooperation can't even be perfect, what makes you think you can do it?
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by DubbedOut View Post
    I'm learning to make games in my computer programming classes. My friend and I made a 2 person or CPU checkers game after one semester
    I meant a fking huge FPS game
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
    If a multimillionaire cooperation can't even be perfect, what makes you think you can do it?
    a single person can not be corrupt, a huge corpporation has no chance its statisically impossible to not have some corruption in a huge company, like walmart for example,
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

a single person can not be corrupt, a huge corpporation has no chance its statisically impossible to not have some corruption in a huge company, like walmart for example,
    what about jimmy hoffa?

^Thanks to RJ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

They have like 20 fucking check-out lines! And only like 2-5 working employees actually working them! What the fuck?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

what about jimmy hoffa?
    oh yea jimmy hoffa ... cough...idk him but if hes corrupt i mean yea a single person can be corrupt but its easier for a single person to not be corrupt than a huge company....

EDIT: JIMMY HOFFA
    Last edited by RedThunder; 08-27-2011 at 08:45 PM.
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well, every company has downsides, but Nexon, well what the fuck, the fail at everything...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

You're just sprouting pure bs now. People go corrupt all the time, they have their own name too; con-men. /fp

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12