Thread: MW2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 64
  1. #16
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I suck on Call of Duty
    Even in single player
    No offense to you @SmartAlley, I respect you and all and your a really cool guy, But it's probably because you hack at Combat Arms and you expect to see threw walls and shit on MW2. Again, No disrespect intended.

  2. #17
    alottaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol I downloaded it a month ago I think o.O it's pretty fun I play it when I have some free time hehe

  3. #18
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    I'm getting around 50+ seeders and 1 leecher (me), but the time and download is fucking wacked.
    Took me 7+ hours

  4. #19
    alottaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    :O took me like 2 hours lol

  5. #20
    7722lol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey... not where I wanna be
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post


    No offense to you @SmartAlley, I respect you and all and your a really cool guy, But it's probably because you hack at Combat Arms and you expect to see threw walls and shit on MW2. Again, No disrespect intended.
    You're probably right about that, I can attest.
    I quit MW2 for a while, played CA hacking, and when I went back to MW2 I sucked balls.
    I could barely get a UAV.

  6. #21
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by alottaken View Post
    :O took me like 2 hours lol
    I live in australia zzzzz

  7. #22
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    i tried playing cod5 on my comp and it lagged a bit in campaign... will it lag a lot if i couldn't handle cod5 well for mw2 on my comp?
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped


  8. #23
    Crunchy Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm going to try this. :*

  9. #24
    deathr3in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post


    No offense to you @SmartAlley, I respect you and all and your a really cool guy, But it's probably because you hack at Combat Arms and you expect to see threw walls and shit on MW2. Again, No disrespect intended.
    Agreed, because when I play CA hacking, and I want to go

    mw2 I sucked.

  10. #25
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I downloaded it in 43 minutes.

  11. #26
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post


    No offense to you @SmartAlley, I respect you and all and your a really cool guy, But it's probably because you hack at Combat Arms and you expect to see threw walls and shit on MW2. Again, No disrespect intended.
    Aw cmon, using chams and aimbot is suppose to help you predict enemy movements and aim correction

    @Shame
    It's because WAW uses shitload of fire
    MW2 only lags when either your whole screen is in covered in gun flashes, your standing in a bombing zone, or in smoke
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 09-13-2011 at 08:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #27
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Aw cmon, using chams and aimbot is suppose to help you predict enemy movements and aim correction

    @Shame
    It's because WAW uses shitload of fire
    MW2 only lags when either your whole screen is in covered in gun flashes, your standing in a bombing zone, or in smoke
    oh okay :P... well im downloading it right now i think, not sure if im doing everything correctly... i went to the link that you directed mouzie to and went to the downloads. i have all of the pre-requisites, and am now downloading the bottom link that is shown on the download links, and have already completed the MP Rip. So i think the one im downloading on utorrent is what the error is telling me about but, when i run the iw4mp.exe it tells me that some library files could not be found and that it could be because of the updater. am i doing things right? this is my first time with these things.
    Also, i need steam for this right?
    Last edited by Shame; 09-13-2011 at 08:37 PM.
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped


  13. #28
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post


    oh okay :P... well im downloading it right now i think, not sure if im doing everything correctly... i went to the link that you directed mouzie to and went to the downloads. i have all of the pre-requisites, and am now downloading the bottom link that is shown on the download links, and have already completed the MP Rip. So i think the one im downloading on utorrent is what the error is telling me about but, when i run the iw4mp.exe it tells me that some library files could not be found and that it could be because of the updater. am i doing things right? this is my first time with these things.
    Also, i need steam for this right?
    Uhhh, did you use aiW's specific torrent and the updater.zip file?
    Steam is needed if you want xfire to record your MW2 play time
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #29
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    First thing im gonna do once i get home

  15. #30
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Uhhh, did you use aiW's specific torrent and the updater.zip file?
    Steam is needed if you want xfire to record your MW2 play time
    well im able to play it, but i gotta use steam to use my own name stuffs right? how do i play using steam?
    EDIT: i can barely move in a private match by myself because of lag... is that normal? should i just get rid of it?...
    Last edited by Shame; 09-13-2011 at 08:47 PM.
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CoD6 or MW2?
    By CheeseTea in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:55 AM
  2. CoD MW2 Mission aeroport (+18)
    By .raR in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. MW1 or MW2
    By why06 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. MW2 leaked
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:09 PM
  5. CoD: MW2 - NO Dedicated Servers for PC
    By eliteop in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 06:55 AM