Thread: MW2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64
  1. #31
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post


    well im able to play it, but i gotta use steam to use my own name stuffs right? how do i play using steam?
    EDIT: i can barely move in a private match by myself because of lag... is that normal? should i just get rid of it?...
    Wait wait wait
    Do you have a real verion of MW2 or a torrented one?
    And run your computer through this to see if it can handle MW2 properly
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. #32
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Wait wait wait
    Do you have a real verion of MW2 or a torrented one?
    And run your computer through this to see if it can handle MW2 properly
    I'm not sure. I followed the steps provided by the link you gave to mouzie.

  3. #33
    yoMoMAA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere O-o
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I don't like your rules....I lub my g18s >8-\

  4. #34
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Fuck you all, my computer's too shitty to run it.


  5. #35
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post
    I'm not sure. I followed the steps provided by the link you gave to mouzie.
    I can TV you maybe this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by yoMoMAA View Post
    I don't like your rules....I lub my g18s >8-\
    You can still use single G18s

    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    Fuck you all, my computer's too shitty to run it.

    Prewf or GTFO
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #36
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    Fuck you all, my computer's too shitty to run it.


    I can run it on my shit comp tho?

    I'll still get you screenies @aeronyx

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowFever For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]aeronyx (09-13-2011)

  8. #37
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post



    I can run it on my shit comp tho?

    I'll still get you screenies @aeronyx
    My computer is terribro, trust me.

    I played AiW for a while after I temporarily quit CA, and I ran it at an even 15 FPS, instead of my usual 35 in CA.


  9. #38
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    My computer is terribro, trust me.

    I played AiW for a while after I temporarily quit CA, and I ran it at an even 15 FPS, instead of my usual 35 in CA.

    I run 5 FPS in BFBC2 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #39
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    im gonna download this for sure thanks you

  11. #40
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim View Post
    im gonna download this for sure thanks you
    Yeah, I am going to play thanks to Hidden's clan server.

  12. #41
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Don't play in those isnipe servers.
    Those people QQ a lot.
    I remember seeing a person called Jew Bear, and I thought it was you.

  13. #42
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @666HiddenMaster666
    Can mesa join tew?
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  14. #43
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I'll download this too, just for shits and giggles.

  15. #44
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    OH SHIT!

    SIGN ME UP BOIZ.

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  16. #45
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Don't play in those isnipe servers.
    Those people QQ a lot.
    I remember seeing a person called Jew Bear, and I thought it was you.
    My name is going to be Mouzie.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CoD6 or MW2?
    By CheeseTea in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:55 AM
  2. CoD MW2 Mission aeroport (+18)
    By .raR in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. MW1 or MW2
    By why06 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:00 PM
  4. MW2 leaked
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:09 PM
  5. CoD: MW2 - NO Dedicated Servers for PC
    By eliteop in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 06:55 AM