Thread: Unreleased Gun

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    LOL But I meant it in the way that they go for wealth gains but not to the extent as Nexon... If that makes sense
    Get The Fuck Out.



  2. #32
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
    LOL But I meant it in the way that they go for wealth gains but not to the extent as Nexon... If that makes sense
    It does make sense. What I'm trying to get at is that is wealth is the motivation behind all businesses to an extent. Nexon is just reaping the profits of owning a popular game

  3. #33
    wescooldude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
    NO recoil No recoil the 1st gun that i see without recoil o_O
    Dammit how hard is this to understand, I posted it in the video and the thread. It shows the recoil spread and portability of the M416

  4. #34
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post


    It does make sense. What I'm trying to get at is that is wealth is the motivation behind all businesses to an extent. Nexon is just reaping the profits of owning a popular game
    I know but what I'm saying is that all companies want to make money but then ethics comes in, and apparently Nexon abuses NX in the way that if you had NX then you'd obviously be better than a person without. Assuming they both don't hack and have the same level of skill.
    Get The Fuck Out.



  5. #35
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
    I know but what I'm saying is that all companies want to make money but then ethics comes in, and apparently Nexon abuses NX in the way that if you had NX then you'd obviously be better than a person without. Assuming they both don't hack and have the same level of skill.
    If nx weps were the same as gp weps, no one would buy them, which would mean nexon wouldnt be making as much money. However, they do abuse it like they said. What can you do?
    @gtfo

  6. #36
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    2008 COMBAT ARMS.

    I WANT IT BACK.


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  7. #37
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post


    If nx weps were the same as gp weps, no one would buy them, which would mean nexon wouldnt be making as much money. However, they do abuse it like they said. What can you do?
    @gtfo
    Well in a different game that is more balanced the nx guns are the same as gp guns except that all guns are able to be unlocked through ranks but nx guns which are the same as gp guns do not require a rank to unlock

    Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
    2008 COMBAT ARMS.

    I WANT IT BACK.
    All the people who played it back then want it back I FEEL YOUR PAIN.
    Get The Fuck Out.



  8. #38
    wescooldude3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you guys want me to show the new sg, reply to this.

  9. #39
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow
    its actually a fal paratrooper version, nexon just had it backwards.
    ot you beat me to showing this.
    Im your firendly neighborhood spiderman!

  10. #40
    Hihihi13579jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    -8
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
    its actually a fal paratrooper version, nexon just had it backwards.
    ot you beat me to showing this.
    ohh okk didnt know that

  11. #41
    spidermanftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Superheros never tell there location
    Posts
    1,237
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
    If you guys want me to show the new sg, reply to this.
    if you are reffering to toygun as a sg your worng it is an ar, unless your talking about something diffrent.
    Im your firendly neighborhood spiderman!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] COMBATARMS unreleased Gun [LEAKED]
    By -Souljaboy in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. P90 to M980 Unreleased Gun
    By penrd in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 08:06 PM
  3. [NEW UNRELEASED NX GUN]FAmas to AN94
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. I HAVE FOUND SOME UNRELEASED GUNS:)
    By kevvsky in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 08:57 PM
  5. Unreleased guns, that do damage.
    By urmomlol in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM