Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208

    Weird Banning Spree?

    Yeah so recently my account (Now my gf's) got banned for no reason -.-

    Perfectly legit, no harassment, followed the rules..

    Now some of my clannies got banned too... They were perfectly legit too..

    This is BS. I think nexon's just banning the legit people and leaving the hackers..

    /discuss?



    I love cookies, How about you?

  2. #2
    Crunchy Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Amused
    I didn't get banned an I've OPKED the last couple of days.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Water Gun is Super Effective
    MPGH Member
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    My point ^^ They banned 2 legit people and not an opk'er? So messed up



    I love cookies, How about you?

  4. #4
    hihihi13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
    My point ^^ They banned 2 legit people and not an opk'er? So messed up
    they banned my 1st LT 3 account and my captain account... i have a maj and LTc left and a bunch of csm accounts i never hacked on them execpt the csm accounts but those neve got banned

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Water Gun is Super Effective
    MPGH Member
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by hihihi13579 View Post
    they banned my 1st LT 3 account and my captain account... i have a maj and LTc left and a bunch of csm accounts i never hacked on them execpt the csm accounts but those neve got banned
    "They just banned my 1lt and cpt" *blah blah left with high ranks* Gtfo. Sounds more like bragging -.-



    I love cookies, How about you?

  6. #6
    BurnRed¤'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Hot
    Hmm I'm thinking they're banning people if they are lvling too fast. Like Csm 5 in one day. BANNED

  7. #7
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post


    "They just banned my 1lt and cpt" *blah blah left with high ranks* Gtfo. Sounds more like bragging -.-
    You called?
    Get The Fuck Out.



  8. #8
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed¤ View Post
    Hmm I'm thinking they're banning people if they are lvling too fast. Like Csm 5 in one day. BANNED
    Yet they are the ones who put out the what, 500x exp bonus or something like that?

  9. #9
    Jose Miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Database
    Posts
    1,113
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol nexon is just messed up combat arms is just getting worst everyone has high levels now everyone can use spec they is no difference
    Aim for the best, reach for success.

  10. #10
    Crunchy Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
    You called?
    ICWUTUDIDDAR

  11. #11
    hihihi13579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    932
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post


    "They just banned my 1lt and cpt" *blah blah left with high ranks* Gtfo. Sounds more like bragging -.-
    but they fucking did dum shit...

  12. #12
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
    Yeah so recently my account (Now my gf's) got banned for no reason -.-

    Perfectly legit, no harassment, followed the rules..

    Now some of my clannies got banned too... They were perfectly legit too..

    This is BS. I think nexon's just banning the legit people and leaving the hackers..

    /discuss?
    Did that guy I was talking about get banned too?

  13. #13
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by PlzForg1ve View Post
    I didn't get banned an I've OPKED the last couple of days.

    Ive opked the last 2 years without getting banned



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    ZzzPanZerzzz (09-30-2011)

  15. #14
    Threadstarter
    Water Gun is Super Effective
    MPGH Member
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by hihihi13579 View Post
    but they fucking did dum shit...
    Yeah but you still have a maj/LTC nothing to mourn about -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post


    Did that guy I was talking about get banned too?
    @Shame No he didn't.. Proves my point even further



    I love cookies, How about you?

  16. #15
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Good account put to waste
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Question About the Banning SPree
    By wescooldude3 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:00 PM
  2. [Solved] Weird ban
    By iSnipez-PC in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:27 PM
  3. Weird Ban?
    By mnpeepno2 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 05:26 AM
  4. Misinterpretation for z8games + Gambit's banning spree?
    By jaky77777 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:24 PM
  5. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM