Thread: New Minion!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25

    New Minion!

    Who do you think deserves the position?

    c:

    noflame+butthurterypls.

  2. #2
    Synchronicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pimpin'
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    -29
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ME! :O Yeah right -.-

  3. #3
    AppleJr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Moto.



    Still good luck to all contestants!

    Title threw me off lol.


    AFF

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleJr. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Moto (10-24-2011)

  5. #4
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Good luck to them all but dont know most of them

  6. #5
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJr. View Post
    @Moto.



    Still good luck to all contestants!

    Title threw me off lol.
    I'm gon' apply when my main be unbann't.

    c:

  7. #6
    Reflex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    6,633
    Reputation
    584
    Thanks
    2,261
    My Mood
    Dead
    I Applied

  8. #7
    AppleJr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OxygenLite View Post
    I'm gon' apply when my main be unbann't.

    c:
    AERONYX?

    Holy shit i was looking ages for your alt lol, I was praying you would apply eventually.

    & shat i'm banned too, no mods on tho atm


    AFF

  9. #8
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJr. View Post


    AERONYX?

    Holy shit i was looking ages for your alt lol, I was praying you would apply eventually.

    & shat i'm banned too, no mods on tho atm
    how did you figure it out?

    was it the asian avatar?

    or the c:?

    or the randomish apostrophes in my writing?


  10. #9
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    for Ca Minion

  11. #10
    AppleJr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by OxygenLite View Post
    how did you figure it out?

    was it the asian avatar?

    or the c:?

    or the randomish apostrophes in my writing?

    The avatar isn't as attractive as the others, so no not that.

    & The apostrophes are weird as hell but i don't see you do it to often.

    & You ALWAYS do c:



    AFF

  12. #11
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJr. View Post


    The avatar isn't as attractive as the others, so no not that.

    & The apostrophes are weird as hell but i don't see you do it to often.

    & You ALWAYS do c:



    you should see me in general.

    I always do the apostrophe thing.

    and I'm changing teh avatarz nao.

  13. #12
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by OxygenLite View Post


    you should see me in general.

    I always do the apostrophe thing.

    and I'm changing teh avatarz nao.
    Pls make her sexy, like melanie iglesias

    Oya, unbanned? jellyraight?

  14. #13
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    Pls make her sexy, like melanie iglesias

    Oya, unbanned? jellyraight?
    I can go beg Tunder for unban nao, cause he loves mai avatars.


  15. #14
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by OxygenLite View Post
    I can go beg Tunder for unban nao, cause he loves mai avatars.

    Hes offline



    & naws you had that avatar before

  16. #15
    OxygenLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nothing.
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


    Hes offline



    & naws you had that avatar before


    Y U REMEMBER SO WELL?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. new minion!!!
    By Kev in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:14 AM
  2. meet your new minion
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 10:21 PM
  3. Two New Minions
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:02 PM
  4. Welcome your new minion.
    By EndRiT in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:48 PM
  5. Looking for new minions
    By Obama in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:24 PM