Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    2,627
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    346
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
    This site is based on hacks. The "H" in MPG(H) means hacking, lol maybe he shouldn't destroy his rep by letting people know who he is and what this site is based on.
    Bahahahaha, choob calm down. It was a joke. I play CA legit too.. Don't act like you know everything.



  2. #32
    iToXiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    -14
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


    Bahahahaha, choob calm down. It was a joke. I play CA legit too.. Don't act like you know everything.
    Lmao choob, if you say your legit, i "believe" you I don't know everything but facts help a lot.

  3. #33
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
    Lmao choob, if you say your legit, i "believe" you I don't know everything but facts help a lot.
    If you want to look at it that way, you're the choob. End of discussion, because newphag is newphag

  4. #34
    iToXiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    -14
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post


    If you want to look at it that way, you're the choob. End of discussion, because newphag is newphag
    I wasn't calling him a choob smart guy read the comments not just the last one. I was laughing at what he called me "choob" genius Lmao

  5. #35
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    no one addd him lol
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  6. #36
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
    LOL so your a hacker? 2nd highest 5 star GOA Knew it was a matter of time before the highest ranks for their hacks. Good luck and hide from the nexon police. 2nd highest GOA hacks very surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
    This site is based on hacks. The "H" in MPG(H) means hacking, lol maybe he shouldn't destroy his rep by letting people know who he is and what this site is based on.
    Who said you had to hack just 'cause you're on MPGH?
    Yes, the H does stand for "Hacking", but that doesn't mean everyone hacks I'm on here 'cause Nexon forums eat deep fried horse shit.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  7. #37
    iToXiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    -14
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post



    Who said you had to hack just 'cause you're on MPGH?
    Yes, the H does stand for "Hacking", but that doesn't mean everyone hacks I'm on here 'cause Nexon forums eat deep fried horse shit.
    I was talking about TT-Digital this is a hacking site so wouldn't you think at least most people are looking for hacks.

  8. #38
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
    I was talking about TT-Digital this is a hacking site so wouldn't you think at least most people are looking for hacks.
    But, like I have previously said, not everyone on here hacks
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  9. #39
    iToXiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    -14
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyxjr. View Post

    But, like I have previously said, not everyone on here hacks
    ok? If you want to defend him that is ok by me.

  10. #40
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
    ok? If you want to defend him that is ok by me.
    He's not even -TT, and I'm not defending him. Just saying that you shouldn't make the assumption that everyone is on here 'cause they want hacks.
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Guys!
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 06:50 PM
  2. Hey Guys! It's Saudi Arabia!!!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 04:40 AM
  3. hey guys
    By SadisticGrin in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 12:21 AM
  4. [Done] hey guys i suk at making sigs ^^
    By metabee22 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 02:16 PM
  5. Hey guys
    By ktspaz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:41 AM