I won't play CA until the game is patched again to stop the lag. I lost almost .2 of a KDR and I don't want it under 1.5 KDR. So hold any invitations or wanting to play with me for a bit. Also, I really would like some SG550s, so any would be lovely to -Mouzie- because I don't know how long Nexon is going to take with the VERY NEEDED patch.
I wouldn't suggest playing the game right now, it's unplayable.