Poll: Is the Quality getting better than Combat Arms?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

    Very Nice. but everything in the game is made 100% by us. We made Textures,Models,Scripts. If you did that with your mod then you must be very experienced! CryEngine 2 is better. With the Photo realistic Mod


    it's on the thread, but in case you didn't see it. Unity3D. We literally put it to it's limit.
    I did a lot of things. It was the STALKER XEngine which have a very good AI system going on as well as a mobile system for editing. Editing is as simple as typing a few very simple codes in.

  2. #32
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @OBrozz Just saw you said Unity3D in your main post, sorry bout that.

    Unity is pretty good but you checked into the licensing of it? It gets a bit messy, I screwed with Unity for a while...

    And the screenshots you have seem...sketchy? To say the least. Good luck though, seems better than I thought.

  3. #33
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
    @OBrozz Just saw you said Unity3D in your main post, sorry bout that.

    Unity is pretty good but you checked into the licensing of it? It gets a bit messy, I screwed with Unity for a while...

    And the screenshots you have seem...sketchy? To say the least. Good luck though, seems better than I thought.
    Yes, I've been working in Unity3D for 1 1/2yrs now. I will look into the commercial thing later. Basically my team member just wanna make a great game. We don't really want the money. Unity3D gets 20% I believe. IDk but so far its going great and will continue to get better. Any other question?Most people say UDk is better but its not. Unity3D you just have to do EVERYTHING your self!


    @Bear Jew
    Your mod looks very interesting i might look into it later on. But the difference between a MOD and a Game is, We did everything. Anything you see in our game is made by us!Scripts,Models,GUI!I really like the Search player idea

  4. #34
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

    Yes, I've been working in Unity3D for 1 1/2yrs now. I will look into the commercial thing later. Basically my team member just wanna make a great game. We don't really want the money. Unity3D gets 20% I believe. IDk but so far its going great and will continue to get better. Any other question?Most people say UDk is better but its not. Unity3D you just have to do EVERYTHING your self!


    @Bear Jew
    Your mod looks very interesting i might look into it later on. But the difference between a MOD and a Game is, We did everything. Anything you see in our game is made by us!Scripts,Models,GUI!I really like the Search player idea
    Well, I never said my project was better or anything, I figured I was showing what I could do.

  5. #35
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Well, I never said my project was better or anything, I figured I was showing what I could do.
    Might i ask what game you are modding?

  6. #36
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

    Might i ask what game you are modding?
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.



    Vanilla graphic.

  7. #37
    CloudAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Doh
    this is veryy impressivee, I wanna play

  8. #38
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.



    Vanilla graphic.
    Nice. Grpahics arn't very good lol. Yours are pro!

  9. #39
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

    Nice. Grpahics arn't very good lol. Yours are pro!
    Well you should download STALKER, while the graphic isn't onpar with many modern games, the storyline, replayability, and horror made it a classic among true FPS gamers.

  10. #40
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,265
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,318
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yo.

    Those maps rape CA's maps, also the scopes are amazing.

    Just make the maps bigger and make a bunch of other ones and your game might actually go somewhere.. Good luck!

  11. #41
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Yo.

    Those maps rape CA's maps, also the scopes are amazing.

    Just make the maps bigger and make a bunch of other ones and your game might actually go somewhere.. Good luck!
    Exactly what were hoping!

  12. #42
    TEN.HGPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Lurking

    The wiring on the wall looks terrible. There's too much.

    Just thought I'd say something negative since all your feedback was positive
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
    MPGH = Brainwash! Dave why you started this [MPGH]?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Simple answer, mindfuck, I wanted to create a new breed of super assholes. This breed of super assholes will soon take over the world and do my bidding. We will infect all levels of society and spread pain and injustice. Now that you know my plan, project Blackwar is in full commencement. I shall release Darkwar as well.

  13. #43
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by TEN.HGPM View Post

    The wiring on the wall looks terrible. There's too much.

    Just thought I'd say something negative since all your feedback was positive
    I respect that! Thanks xD

  14. #44
    n3m1s1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Torontonomnomnomom
    Posts
    1,754
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Fine
    what gaem u makin ^_^?



  15. #45
    OBrozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by n3m1s1s View Post
    what gaem u makin ^_^?
    Online FPS Shooter!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So does my game look better than Combat Arms?
    By OBrozz in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:30 PM
  2. im wondering how to get hacks for combat arms?
    By hackca4life in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:29 PM
  3. something possibly better than combat arms???
    By DeathScourge in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:19 PM
  4. Consequences of getting caught hacking combat arms? For my friend
    By PadaWaN in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 08:49 AM
  5. Best place to get hacks for Combat Arms?
    By Callousone in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:23 PM